Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > Other Builds

Notices

Project Slide2Unlock!

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-13-2013, 10:36 PM   #261
Gaunt596 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGaunt596 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGaunt596 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGaunt596 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGaunt596 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGaunt596 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGaunt596 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGaunt596 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGaunt596 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGaunt596 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGaunt596 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matthew
Gaunt596's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SingleCabGuy View Post
Lol yea fair lady's are left side. Was just a joke. And it's okay. She's going to a good home and a fellow member
Another TW member? If so make them stay in this thread.... Would be cool to be able to see both sides in one place
Old 10-13-2013, 10:57 PM   #263
DerpWerx Fab
SingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kase
SingleCabGuy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaunt596 View Post
Another TW member? If so make them stay in this thread.... Would be cool to be able to see both sides in one place
Yep, his username is Kavik. He's already started working on her and is trying to get her ready to race! Im so glad she went to a good home. Now time to invest the money from her so i can buy another one and build her bigger and better next time!
Old 02-18-2014, 07:42 PM   #265
braaap
steve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
steve o 77's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kavik View Post
Assuming control of this thread.
Old 02-18-2014, 09:00 PM   #266
Kavik
Kavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Rylan
Kavik's Tacoma Gallery
Ok, lets start this new ownership right.

Already have some goodies in the mail.

I will post pics if they show up in the mail this week and hopefully I will post them installed on the weekend

Things to do:

Wire up the ECU
Run the remaining vacuum lines
Order throttle linkage
Order fuel cell straps
Find an intercooler setup that best suits the Z

I think that will be a good start for now. Stay Tuned
Old 02-18-2014, 09:01 PM   #267
DerpWerx Fab
SingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

You have 20 days to get it ready for TX2K14. Hurry the F Up lol
Old 02-18-2014, 09:47 PM   #268
Kavik
Kavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Kavik's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
You have 20 days to get it ready for TX2K14. Hurry the F Up lol
Give me your money and I will finish it in time.
Old 02-18-2014, 11:36 PM   #269
DerpWerx Fab

Hahahahah my money?! Oh I remember the days I had money for mods... I miss those paychecks dearly lol
Old 02-19-2014, 10:41 AM   #270
Kavik
Kavik's Tacoma Gallery
One part just got delivered! Now if the main part would hurry up and ship out!
Old 02-28-2014, 09:31 AM   #273
Kavik
Kavik's Tacoma Gallery
Next on the agenda,

-Buy intercooler (more than likely it will be Mishimoto) and piping (2.5?) I haven't decided quite yet.

-Buy piping to conect the BOV

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00408GQZG/...=IQPPQPZKEA4EX

-Run various vacuum lines

I think that will be another decent amount accomplished and the cooling system should be completed after all of that is done.
Old 02-28-2014, 09:37 AM   #275
DerpWerx Fab

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delmarva View Post
somewhere Kase is crying right now
I am. I know I'm buying another one when i graduate.
Old 02-28-2014, 09:39 AM   #276
Kavik
Kavik's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delmarva View Post
somewhere Kase is crying right now
It's ok, my wallet can join him.
Old 02-28-2014, 09:41 AM   #277
Mayor of TW
Delmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Vet
Name: Mike
Delmarva's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
lol
Old 02-28-2014, 09:42 AM   #278
DerpWerx Fab

Quote:
Atleast yours got the light side of it lol. You got all the receipts I dropped in it
Old 02-28-2014, 09:47 AM   #279
Kavik
Kavik's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Atleast yours got the light side of it lol. You got all the receipts I dropped in it
Oh i know but I will still need to do all of this after it is running:

brakes (disc brake conversion)
suspension
roll cage
body kit
wheels
tires
various small bits (that will probably nickel and dime me to the breaking point) lol

I still need to drop quite a bit.
Old 02-28-2014, 09:50 AM   #280
DerpWerx Fab

Quote:
Oh i know but I will still need to do all of this after it is running:

brakes (disc brake conversion)
suspension
roll cage
body kit
wheels
tires
various small bits (that will probably nickel and dime me to the breaking point) lol

I still need to drop quite a bit.
Classic racecar problems lol

Products Discussed in this Thread