Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > Other Builds

Notices

Project Slide2Unlock!

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-24-2014, 09:56 PM   #301
Kavik
Kavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Rylan
Kavik's Tacoma Gallery
Ok so I am gonna post my idiots guide for reading wiring diagrams as I will be needing it very very soon.

Old 05-27-2014, 08:54 AM   #303
Kavik
Kavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Kavik's Tacoma Gallery
Alright so, a mountain of stuff has popped up with the new house. Mostly good but time consuming. So, that means I haven't had any time for the Z lately. BUT! I am picking up a donor Z this weekend and I found a guy that lives near where I do that has restored a Z himself. So hopefully in the next month, the Z build will start gaining momentum again.
Old 06-26-2014, 11:39 AM   #305
Kavik
Kavik's Tacoma Gallery

Engine update! Intercooler piping complete besides one final coupler.
Old 06-26-2014, 12:00 PM   #306
VA6DCO
IgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: David
IgnorantlyAlberta's Tacoma Gallery
Don't forget. Lmao direction of flow for diodes is not the direction is seems to be pointing. I bet you knew that.

The car is coming together quite well.
Old 06-26-2014, 03:19 PM   #307
Kavik
Kavik's Tacoma Gallery
I haven't dipped into the wiring quite yet. I'm still reading up on the mega manual.
Old 07-02-2014, 10:20 AM   #308
Kavik
Kavik's Tacoma Gallery
Alright so I have finally jumped in on the wiring, me and the girlfriend finally started breaking down what wires go where from the MegaSquirt mega manual, I still need to pick up some various GM sensors to finish it out but progress is being made on the wiring finally!
Old 07-26-2014, 06:08 AM   #309
nelztaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednelztaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednelztaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednelztaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednelztaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednelztaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednelztaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednelztaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednelztaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednelztaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednelztaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Neil
nelztaco's Tacoma Gallery
Good luck to you! I am also facing wiring challenges with my Daddywagon. I have spent a good bit of money on wiring harnesses for Ford's eec-iv fuel injection system. I don't think my installation will be as daunting as yours though.

Products Discussed in this Thread