Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > Other Builds

Notices

jberry's Expo Trailer Build

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-04-2013, 06:25 PM   #521
pavement is boring....
lotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jace
lotsoftoys's Tacoma Gallery
if anyone could pull off those plates you have on the truck and trailer its you bud.... lol cracks me up.
Old 11-06-2013, 12:11 PM   #522
JLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
JLink's Tacoma Gallery
Fuck! Well done Jason!
Old 11-23-2013, 02:00 AM   #523
LED Concepts is on a distinguished road
LED Concepts's Tacoma Gallery
Wow, that is amazing. Skill set unmatched!
Old 11-23-2013, 12:13 PM   #525
JRFugitt is a splendid one to beholdJRFugitt is a splendid one to beholdJRFugitt is a splendid one to beholdJRFugitt is a splendid one to beholdJRFugitt is a splendid one to beholdJRFugitt is a splendid one to beholdJRFugitt is a splendid one to behold
Army: DOD Civilian
Name: Justin
JRFugitt's Tacoma Gallery
Nice!
Old 01-20-2014, 09:57 AM   #527
The Mad Scientist
jberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
jberry813's Tacoma Gallery
Put 1200 miles on the trailer this weekend. Hooked up and did an unplanned trip to Superstition Mountain. Trailer did awesome. It hauls strait and doesn't wag at all even at 90. I averaged 12 mpg towing mileage. Going to have make a couple small improvements.
Definitely want backup lights on the trailer. I did wiring, just haven't broke down and bought lights yet.
Water pump stopped working. It has a pressure switch to auto shut off the pump when a certain amount of pressure builds up. For whatever reason that was permanently switched on so it wouldn't pump. I was able to bypass it pretty easily to make it work when I needed to, but gotta figure out what went wrong with that.
Thinking about putting a gas shock on the tailgate door to hold it at a perfect angle when open.
Other than that it did every bit as well as I hoped it would. The oven was just perfect. Eating a hot baked pizza while everyone else was eating sandwiches in the desert made me quite the asshole.

Some pix

And Monte, you seemed concerned on how well the trailer would track behind the truck given my choice of length, so I took this video for you. You can see the tire tracks of the rear tires in the breakable crust and how close the trailer is to tracking in the same lines. This is full lock. I'd suggest muting first...noise is obnoxious

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wPVzv3c6bAQ
Old 01-20-2014, 10:00 AM   #528
Pelfreybilt Off-Road
Socalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tyler
Socalduckslayer's Tacoma Gallery
This trailer makes the best damn frozen burritos ever.
Really is impressive, attention to detail is top notch.
Old 01-20-2014, 10:06 AM   #529
ian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ian
ian408's Tacoma Gallery
It's either eating delicious hot food or sleeping off the ground that makes you the a-hole. One or the other
Old 01-20-2014, 10:07 AM   #530
Señor member
Cr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Cr250jumper's Tacoma Gallery
Very nice! Good work
Old 01-20-2014, 10:37 AM   #531
Pelfreybilt Off-Road
Socalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by ian408 View Post
It's either eating delicious hot food or sleeping off the ground that makes you the a-hole. One or the other
The list of reasons is pretty long, those are just a couple
Old 01-20-2014, 11:08 AM   #533
Neighborhood Know-it-all
Box Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
Box Rocket's Tacoma Gallery
That's the biggest wuss glamping setup I've ever seen. I bet you and your wife wear matching velour track suits at camp and sit around your margarita mixer and laugh at everyone else sleeping in the dirt.
Old 01-20-2014, 11:36 AM   #534
Dr. Frankenstein
Blackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Monte
Blackdawg's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jberry813 View Post
Put 1200 miles on the trailer this weekend. Hooked up and did an unplanned trip to Superstition Mountain. Trailer did awesome. It hauls strait and doesn't wag at all even at 90. I averaged 12 mpg towing mileage. Going to have make a couple small improvements.
Definitely want backup lights on the trailer. I did wiring, just haven't broke down and bought lights yet.
Water pump stopped working. It has a pressure switch to auto shut off the pump when a certain amount of pressure builds up. For whatever reason that was permanently switched on so it wouldn't pump. I was able to bypass it pretty easily to make it work when I needed to, but gotta figure out what went wrong with that.
Thinking about putting a gas shock on the tailgate door to hold it at a perfect angle when open.
Other than that it did every bit as well as I hoped it would. The oven was just perfect. Eating a hot baked pizza while everyone else was eating sandwiches in the desert made me quite the asshole.

Some pix

And Monte, you seemed concerned on how well the trailer would track behind the truck given my choice of length, so I took this video for you. You can see the tire tracks of the rear tires in the breakable crust and how close the trailer is to tracking in the same lines. This is full lock. I'd suggest muting first...noise is obnoxious

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wPVzv3c6bAQ

Nice!

tracks great!

Also, your license plates..so awesome haha

I really like the idea of having the oven. Would be bad ass.
Old 01-20-2014, 12:05 PM   #535
The Mad Scientist
jberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Socalduckslayer View Post
The list of reasons is pretty long, those are just a couple
I uhh...umm...yeah.
I expected to get a thank you for taking your wife off your hands for an hour

Quote:
Originally Posted by Box Rocket View Post
That's the biggest wuss glamping setup I've ever seen. I bet you and your wife wear matching velour track suits at camp and sit around your margarita mixer and laugh at everyone else sleeping in the dirt.

Old 01-20-2014, 12:13 PM   #536
Neighborhood Know-it-all
Box Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
Box Rocket's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Old 01-20-2014, 12:59 PM   #537
Pelfreybilt Off-Road

Quote:
I uhh...umm...yeah.
I expected to get a thank you for taking your wife off your hands for an hour
Sorry, where are my manners. Thank you for taking my wife off my hands, she really did enjoy the ride
Old 01-20-2014, 01:05 PM   #538
The Mad Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Socalduckslayer View Post
Sorry, where are my manners. Thank you for taking my wife off my hands, she really did enjoy the ride
LOL. I was being facetious.
Had a great time with you guys. See you in Moab. I'm working on convincing the wife to make cinnamon rolls.
Old 01-20-2014, 01:17 PM   #539
Pelfreybilt Off-Road

Quote:
LOL. I was being facetious.
Had a great time with you guys. See you in Moab. I'm working on convincing the wife to make cinnamon rolls.
Sounds great.......BRO
Old 01-20-2014, 06:10 PM   #540
05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Luis
05Aztacoma's Tacoma Gallery
This trailer is BAD ASS!!!!

How many hours did it take to complete?

Products Discussed in this Thread