Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > Other Builds

Notices

Supermoto's 02 Tundra

Old 08-21-2013, 02:08 PM   #41
Supermoto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupermoto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupermoto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupermoto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupermoto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupermoto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupermoto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupermoto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupermoto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupermoto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupermoto is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Landon
Supermoto's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 05tundra13 View Post
how much?
A very good deal ha

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneWheelDrive View Post
I live just east of the Lumberyard in Encinitas. I saw your red Landcruiser for sale before I saw you post it on TW. That thing is sweet!
Oh nice, im right by Regal Seagull
Old 08-21-2013, 07:05 PM   #42
Max's Canadian Twin
theduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Max
theduck911's Tacoma Gallery
Damn Landon, this is Badass!

First truck I've seen with the Giant DD kit!

Are you running any sort of sway bar in the rear?
Old 08-21-2013, 07:24 PM   #43
E-Fabber
Anthony250 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnthony250 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnthony250 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnthony250 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnthony250 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnthony250 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnthony250 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnthony250 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnthony250 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnthony250 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnthony250 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
Anthony250's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by theduck911 View Post
Damn Landon, this is Badass!

First truck I've seen with the Giant DD kit!

Are you running any sort of sway bar in the rear?
There is a Panhard Bar that takes place of the sway bar. I may want to link my truck this way too
Old 08-21-2013, 08:09 PM   #44
Supermoto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupermoto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupermoto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupermoto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupermoto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupermoto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupermoto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupermoto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupermoto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupermoto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupermoto is one of the sharper tools in the shed

The panhard locates the axle, the bump/shock things on the axle are what help with sway
Old 08-21-2013, 08:16 PM   #45
Max's Canadian Twin
theduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supermoto View Post
The panhard locates the axle, the bump/shock things on the axle are what help with sway

Would adding a sway bar too the setup add a noticeable difference in on road sway, especially for a DD?
Old 08-21-2013, 08:29 PM   #46

Quote:

Would adding a sway bar too the setup add a noticeable difference in on road sway, especially for a DD?
Absolutely but it would be really hard to find room for it if you keep the bed like I am.
Old 08-21-2013, 08:35 PM   #47

Took the truck over to Bonzen's for him to check it out and drive it. Wanted another opinion on the drive line vibes. It has a super rigid Temken carrier bearing. Pretty sure it's a mixture of that and one of the shock/bumps on the axle being blown. Thank to downsouth Motorsports the rebuild kit will be here tomorrow. His tacoma is still looking just as badass as ever, all ready for desert season.
Old 08-21-2013, 08:38 PM   #48
Max's Canadian Twin

Quote:
Absolutely but it would be really hard to find room for it if you keep the bed like I am.
Could you run the sway bar through the frame to get it up higher but under the bed still?!
Old 08-21-2013, 08:54 PM   #49

Quote:
Could you run the sway bar through the frame to get it up higher but under the bed still?!
I'm sure you could make it happen. It doesn't bother me, all linked trucks sway. A huge part of this trucks sway is all the front travel.
Old 08-21-2013, 09:40 PM   #50
nfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: GSM1
Name: Chris
nfs257's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks for the help and advice!
Old 08-21-2013, 09:46 PM   #51

Quote:
Originally Posted by nfs257 View Post
Thanks for the help and advice!
Anytime man! I'm glad to help anyone that's cool. I tend to ignore people who get pushy when their PMs though like its my job to answer them or something ha
Old 08-21-2013, 09:50 PM   #52
nfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

nfs257's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Anytime man! I'm glad to help anyone that's cool. I tend to ignore people who get pushy when their PMs though like its my job to answer them or something ha
Tell the pushy ones what ur going rate is...
Old 08-22-2013, 09:19 AM   #53
thekernel114 is one of the sharper tools in the shedthekernel114 is one of the sharper tools in the shedthekernel114 is one of the sharper tools in the shedthekernel114 is one of the sharper tools in the shedthekernel114 is one of the sharper tools in the shedthekernel114 is one of the sharper tools in the shedthekernel114 is one of the sharper tools in the shedthekernel114 is one of the sharper tools in the shedthekernel114 is one of the sharper tools in the shedthekernel114 is one of the sharper tools in the shedthekernel114 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
thekernel114's Tacoma Gallery
You never mentioned what length you rear coilovers are.

Please and thank you.
Old 08-22-2013, 10:32 AM   #54
The Mad Scientist
jberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
jberry813's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nfs257 View Post
Tell the pushy ones what ur going rate is...
Old 08-22-2013, 10:50 AM   #55

nfs257's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jberry813 View Post

Damn government computers... Cant see what that ^^^^ is.
Old 08-22-2013, 11:13 AM   #56

Quote:
Originally Posted by thekernel114 View Post
You never mentioned what length you rear coilovers are.

Please and thank you.
14" coilover and 16" bypass
Old 08-22-2013, 11:16 AM   #57

nfs257's Tacoma Gallery
I can see it on my phone and that is basically what he told the guy!
Old 08-22-2013, 11:37 AM   #58

On the search for 37"s and high back seats for the front, i might have found some highback PRPs for a good deal. Tires on the other hand, cant decide what to go with.

What do you guys think?
1) BFG KM2 mudders
2) GOODYEAR WRANGLER MT/R KEVLAR MUD
2) Procomp Xtreme A/Ts
Old 08-22-2013, 12:06 PM   #59
triple6 will become famous soon enough

Name: oli
triple6's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
On the search for 37"s and high back seats for the front, i might have found some highback PRPs for a good deal. Tires on the other hand, cant decide what to go with.

What do you guys think?
1) BFG KM2 mudders
2) GOODYEAR WRANGLER MT/R KEVLAR MUD
2) Procomp Xtreme A/Ts
I had bfg km2s when I first got my truck there were smooth and quiet even with some camber wear I was happy with them
Old 08-22-2013, 12:11 PM   #60
SoCal Tacomas
Jerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Roderick
Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
gorgeous truck!!!