Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > Other Builds

Notices

Supermoto's 02 Tundra

Old 12-02-2013, 12:54 PM   #121
Banned
SoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
SoCaltaco65's Tacoma Gallery
Geezus that truck is clean Landon!
Old 12-02-2013, 04:34 PM   #122
Supermoto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupermoto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupermoto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupermoto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupermoto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupermoto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupermoto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupermoto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupermoto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupermoto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupermoto is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Landon
Supermoto's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Downsouth Motorsports View Post
nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCaltaco65 View Post
Geezus that truck is clean Landon!
Thanks! i need some shims for the front shocks... Ill be calling you tomorrow!

You know the truck did good when you can drive it to work on monday!

Old 12-02-2013, 04:44 PM   #123
Banned
SoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Clean and functional. not alot of BS hanging all over it.
Old 12-02-2013, 04:50 PM   #124
Supermoto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupermoto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupermoto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupermoto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupermoto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupermoto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupermoto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupermoto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupermoto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupermoto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupermoto is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCaltaco65 View Post
Clean and functional. not alot of BS hanging all over it.
So your saying i shouldn't get a SRH or Metal Militia wrap????
Old 12-02-2013, 05:07 PM   #125
Downsouth Motorsport
Downsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Downsouth Motorsports's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supermoto View Post
Thanks! i need some shims for the front shocks... Ill be calling you tomorrow!

You know the truck did good when you can drive it to work on monday!

ya, let me know
Old 12-02-2013, 05:08 PM   #126
Banned
Quote:
So your saying i shouldn't get a SRH or Metal Militia wrap????

oh good lord....
Old 12-22-2013, 09:25 PM   #127

Supermoto's 02 Tundra

Might as well keep the built thread updated... Yesterday I pulled all the front shocks and got them apart. Cleaned them up, rebuilt and revalved them today. Didn't get near as much as I hoped to get done yesterday because a friend dropped by and needed some supports built for his limber rack. Ended up being a fun little project and I really enjoy helping out good friends. And today spent most the day cleaning them.. Damn rust-aways

Working on the friends truck. Not bad for shit scrap steel
Old 01-01-2014, 06:29 PM   #128
Raceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brett
Raceline08's Tacoma Gallery
Nice looking rig!

Thanks,

Brett
Old 01-01-2014, 07:16 PM   #129
Max's Canadian Twin
theduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Max
theduck911's Tacoma Gallery
So when's the cage build starting ?
Old 01-01-2014, 07:42 PM   #130
ToyComa84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa84 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Matt(hew)
ToyComa84's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
how do the Hankook's wear?
I've had a set. didn't have them rotated as much as I should've, or so I think being told. but they ended up cupping. If I had a 4x4, and used them on trails and not on the street. they probably would've worn well. if and when I get a 4x4 will buy the hankook dynapro mt's again
Old 01-01-2014, 08:12 PM   #131

Quote:
Originally Posted by theduck911 View Post
So when's the cage build starting ?

Looking for a shop now, there is just not enough room to work on this beast in a garage.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToyComa84 View Post
I've had a set. didn't have them rotated as much as I should've, or so I think being told. but they ended up cupping. If I had a 4x4, and used them on trails and not on the street. they probably would've worn well. if and when I get a 4x4 will buy the hankook dynapro mt's again

Thanks for the info! I ended up going with BFG KM2 mudders, they've always been my favorite
Old 01-05-2014, 06:19 PM   #132

See below for full write up
Old 01-06-2014, 11:52 AM   #133

So the trip was a total success. This was my wife's first desert trip so i wanted to ease her into the whole off roading world. So her, my parents and I stayed at the Borrego Spring Resort. Highly recommend it, that place is great and the restaurant there is top notch. So we headed out early Saturday morning and met up with my parents on the way. Met a few friends at the ranger station and headed out. We took Blowsand Canyon up between the butes then cut across to Tule wash and hit the pumpkin patch

From there we took Tule all the way out to the 86, man that is a fun fast wash.

then we heading to the salton sea and wondered around there for a while. Then it was lunch time at the travertine grill (which is now some Italian food place) After lunch we headed north and hit Palm wash and took that all the way to the radio tower and fallen arch

After that we headed south and a ton of different washes, ended up at fonts point at sunset

Then we went up to truck haven and i took a bunch of people for rides down the nasty section at the east end. By this time it was getting dark so we headed back to the hotel

tucked away for the night

My parents left right after breakfast so me and the wife hit the trail again. Got to show her most of the OHV, it was a total ghost town so i got to haul ass and cover some ground.

couple shots from Sunday.

a few clips

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dwW7TLn5D58

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MK_KOksiChM
Old 01-06-2014, 12:17 PM   #134
Señor member
Cr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Cr250jumper's Tacoma Gallery
Looks like it was a fun trip!
Old 01-12-2014, 01:25 AM   #135
Über Posre
Slodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Silas
Slodgetto's Tacoma Gallery
I love this truck. <3
Old 01-22-2014, 08:56 AM   #136

Some pics from this weekend

Old 01-22-2014, 09:26 AM   #137
Señor member
Cr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Cr250jumper's Tacoma Gallery
Looks good man, and damn that sand does look soft!
Old 01-22-2014, 10:19 AM   #138
Downsouth Motorsport
Downsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Downsouth Motorsports's Tacoma Gallery

[/QUOTE]

Looks good
Old 01-22-2014, 02:04 PM   #139
it's about the off-road miles
tacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Blang
tacokid09's Tacoma Gallery
makes me want to sell the taco and get a tundy... looks like so much to drive.

im very jealous haha
Old 01-22-2014, 02:21 PM   #140
Cornfed
95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

95 taco's Tacoma Gallery
Landon, do you not get heat soak on those resi's mounted over the motor?
Truck looks good