Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > Other Builds

Notices

Whitecloud's Expo Trailer Build

Old 09-04-2013, 08:09 AM   #21
Cloudy-fabricator of things
Whitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Name: Johnathan
Whitecloud's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by PSU Taco85 View Post
Awesome man, I've been waiting for this thread! After seeing this in person I can say that the thought and hard work that went into this build was awesome and the pictures simply do not do the craftsmanship justice. Making me want to attempt one of these too
Thanks buddy. Need to hit you up for some wiring advice at some point for the truck. I never was able to figure out what was wrong with the 3 lights on the light hoop.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jberry813 View Post
I see you there........ Yours is coming along nicely too by the way.
Old 09-04-2013, 08:16 AM   #22
Banned
SoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
SoCaltaco65's Tacoma Gallery
Very Nice trailer build Johnathan, any idea of what weight is? How did it tow?
Old 09-04-2013, 08:29 AM   #23
Whitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCaltaco65 View Post
Very Nice trailer build Johnathan, any idea of what weight is? How did it tow?
I have no idea on the weight. And to be honest I still need to register the thing. Hopefully this week I can get a weight on it. But it tows very well as long as I keep the tank in front at least 1/8 full so that I can keep some weight on the tongue.
Old 09-04-2013, 08:42 AM   #24
Kick A$$ Member
LoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter
LoadedTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Definitely going to keep an eye on this thread. How is Lobster's coming along?
Old 09-04-2013, 08:51 AM   #25
Little Taco that could
99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 11B <-Grunt.
Name: Chad
99yodataco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitecloud View Post
But it tows very well as long as I keep the tank in front at least 1/8 full so that I can keep some weight on the tongue.
On that, you could move the axle back.
Old 09-04-2013, 05:19 PM   #26

Law Enforcement:
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoadedTaco View Post
Definitely going to keep an eye on this thread. How is Lobster's coming along?
It is at a stand still for some personal stuff for him. He is picking up an obnoxious amount of OT at work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 99taco27505 View Post
On that, you could move the axle back.
True. I might do that when I add the other leaves I need to..
Old 09-04-2013, 05:27 PM   #27
The Mad Scientist
jberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
jberry813's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitecloud View Post

True. I might do that when I add the other leaves I need to..
I would definitely suggest it. I talked to a couple manufactures and they all do the 60/40 rule. 60% of your cargo space should be forward of the axle.
Old 09-04-2013, 05:39 PM   #28
Little Taco that could
99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 11B <-Grunt.
Name: Chad
99yodataco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I would definitely suggest it. I talked to a couple manufactures and they all do the 60/40 rule. 60% of your cargo space should be forward of the axle.
This is how I do my trailers. Even though they are made from truck frames and beds. Same concept
Old 09-04-2013, 06:47 PM   #30

Law Enforcement:
Quote:
Yeah I think I need to move it but I'll have to find some more leafs to put in 1st.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 99taco27505 View Post
This is how I do my trailers. Even though they are made from truck frames and beds. Same concept
Makes sense.

Quote:
Originally Posted by V5ioV View Post
Bad ass trailer!
Thanks.
Old 09-08-2013, 04:48 PM   #31

Law Enforcement:
Abused it a little bit today...

About as sideways as it got.....

Even lifted a tire on the truck.

Some of the locals....
Old 09-08-2013, 05:12 PM   #32
braaap
steve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
steve o 77's Tacoma Gallery
Awesome build. Makes my jet ski trailer look like a POS
Old 09-08-2013, 07:10 PM   #33

Law Enforcement:
Quote:
Originally Posted by steve o 77 View Post
Awesome build. Makes my jet ski trailer look like a POS
Hahahaha although with your skills I'm sure mine would pale in comparison. But I'll build you one.....
Old 09-08-2013, 07:20 PM   #34
tomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shed
tomtom's Tacoma Gallery
Moar Pittures!

Old 09-08-2013, 08:27 PM   #35

Law Enforcement:
Quote:
Originally Posted by tomtom View Post
Moar Pittures!

My two favorites so far. Thanks for shooting the great pics Tom.
Old 09-08-2013, 08:33 PM   #36
tomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shed
tomtom's Tacoma Gallery
I went through and just grabbed the most eye-catching ones. I took so many and so fast, there are a bunch of sequences that if I scroll fast enough in iPhoto, it looks like a movie.

I'll stop in at Staples tomorrow and pick up some CDs to burn the pictures to. I still need to do the same for Kyle. Or maybe I'll figure out DropBox.
Old 09-08-2013, 09:09 PM   #38
tomtom's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by KCDuran View Post
Vibrams ftw..

My favorite one is you going over that little separation in the ground... cloudy trailer ftw
You weren't there to supervise so we did some very unsafe things. By sheer fortune, nobody took one in the ocular cavity.
Old 09-08-2013, 09:13 PM   #39
Stormtrooper
KCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: LT
Name: Kyle
KCDuran's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tomtom View Post
You weren't there to supervise so we did some very unsafe things. By sheer fortune, nobody took one in the ocular cavity.
haha im very glad everyone is okay!
Old 09-08-2013, 09:16 PM   #40
tomtom's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by KCDuran View Post
haha im very glad everyone is okay!
BTW, do you want a CD of your pictures?