Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > Other Builds

Notices

Whitecloud's Expo Trailer Build

Old 09-08-2013, 09:43 PM   #41
Little Taco that could
99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 11B <-Grunt.
Name: Chad
99yodataco's Tacoma Gallery
I wish I lived closer. I would've tried towing that trailer up the waterfall
Old 09-09-2013, 03:16 AM   #42
Cloudy-fabricator of things
Whitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Name: Johnathan
Whitecloud's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tomtom View Post
I went through and just grabbed the most eye-catching ones. I took so many and so fast, there are a bunch of sequences that if I scroll fast enough in iPhoto, it looks like a movie.

I'll stop in at Staples tomorrow and pick up some CDs to burn the pictures to. I still need to do the same for Kyle. Or maybe I'll figure out DropBox.
Awesome.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCDuran View Post
Vibrams ftw..

My favorite one is you going over that little separation in the ground... cloudy trailer ftw
This one??

Quote:
You weren't there to supervise so we did some very unsafe things. By sheer fortune, nobody took one in the ocular cavity.
True story...........

Quote:
haha im very glad everyone is okay!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Old 09-09-2013, 09:12 AM   #45
tomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tomtom's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I would love one!
I'll get those done up tonight.
Old 09-09-2013, 09:19 PM   #47
tomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tomtom's Tacoma Gallery
Cloudy, your CD is ready for pickup or dropoff.
Old 09-09-2013, 10:00 PM   #48
Whitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Sweet. if you want to leave it in the bed of your truck and when I get a chance tonight I'll run up there and snag it.
Old 09-09-2013, 11:47 PM   #49

tomtom's Tacoma Gallery
The truck is actually garage kept.

Bldg 26, 2 car garage. It'll be on a little metal clip about chest high on the left hand side of the garage door as you're looking at it. Running downstairs now to put it there.

Really awesome night out. Perfect temp, perfect humidity. If I had a rocking chair out on the front porch, I'd sit out there for a little while.
Old 09-10-2013, 01:31 AM   #50

Law Enforcement:
Quote:
The truck is actually garage kept.

Bldg 26, 2 car garage. It'll be on a little metal clip about chest high on the left hand side of the garage door as you're looking at it. Running downstairs now to put it there.

Really awesome night out. Perfect temp, perfect humidity. If I had a rocking chair out on the front porch, I'd sit out there for a little while.
It really is super nice out. Too bad we are super busy at the moment
Old 09-14-2013, 06:32 PM   #51

Law Enforcement:
Some more pics......

One of the other cool ones that Tom got.....
Old 01-27-2014, 08:29 AM   #52
JLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
JLink's Tacoma Gallery
sweet! nice job man!

i don't think i saw any info listed for the axle.. do you remember what weight capacity they are and where you found them? I've been looking for a 3500lb axle online and haven't found quite what i'm looking for.
Old 03-24-2014, 12:13 AM   #53

Law Enforcement:
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLink View Post
sweet! nice job man!

i don't think i saw any info listed for the axle.. do you remember what weight capacity they are and where you found them? I've been looking for a 3500lb axle online and haven't found quite what i'm looking for.
Holy crap just saw this. Sorry. It is a 3500 lb axle from here....
http://www.southwestwheel.com/store/...iler-axle.aspx

They were quick with shipping and so far have not had any issues.
Old 03-24-2014, 12:20 AM   #54

Law Enforcement:
So little bit of an update.......... Trailer is getting some pretty good changes.....

Out with the old....

And making some new ones.....

Making room for the new set up........

Will also be getting lights on all sides to help with seeing around camp, little better brackets to hold the water tank. Propane tank mount on the front tongue as well as clean up the wiring a bit. Just doing maintenance stuff that was thrown together the day or two before Lobster13 and I left for Moab last year.
Old 05-17-2014, 10:10 PM   #55
TACO LOVER!
!TacoTaco! is a glorious beacon of light!TacoTaco! is a glorious beacon of light!TacoTaco! is a glorious beacon of light!TacoTaco! is a glorious beacon of light!TacoTaco! is a glorious beacon of light

Law Enforcement:
Name: Felix
!TacoTaco!'s Tacoma Gallery
Nice trailer!
Are those solar panels on the roof of your truck?
Old 05-18-2014, 12:40 AM   #56

Law Enforcement:
Quote:
Originally Posted by !TacoTaco! View Post
Nice trailer!
Are those solar panels on the roof of your truck?
Thanks. And Yes they are.
Old 05-20-2014, 07:21 AM   #57
TACO LOVER!
!TacoTaco! is a glorious beacon of light!TacoTaco! is a glorious beacon of light!TacoTaco! is a glorious beacon of light!TacoTaco! is a glorious beacon of light!TacoTaco! is a glorious beacon of light

Law Enforcement:
Name: Felix
!TacoTaco!'s Tacoma Gallery
How did you hook them up ? What are you powering with them, I was thinking of doing the same and would like some input on how you did it. What mind of panels did you use? Any info you can give would be great.
Thank you!
Old 05-20-2014, 07:56 AM   #58

Law Enforcement:
Quote:
Originally Posted by !TacoTaco! View Post
How did you hook them up ? What are you powering with them, I was thinking of doing the same and would like some input on how you did it. What mind of panels did you use? Any info you can give would be great.
Thank you!
They are hooked up using the wiring that came with the panels and are currently hooked directly to the battery. got them in prep for a dual battery set up. They are the Harbor Freight set. Built the rack myself. The wiring is going to get redone and fully wrapped so that it is a little cleaner. but there is some changes to the rack that will take place and then it is going to get powdercoated.
Old 05-20-2014, 11:56 AM   #59
HARD CAAAAAAARRRRRRRL
Papa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jared
Papa Taco's Tacoma Gallery
bad ass trailer man
Old 05-22-2014, 09:41 PM   #60

Law Enforcement:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Papa Taco View Post
bad ass trailer man
Thanks.