Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > Other Builds

Notices

Littledvl's 2013 BRZ build

Old 11-01-2013, 04:21 PM   #21
ride BMX!
littledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
littledvl's Tacoma Gallery
I'm at 181whp now from about 155 stock.
Old 11-01-2013, 04:22 PM   #22
Running For Mayor of TW
richardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Richard
richardbui23's Tacoma Gallery
nice! subd for turbo BWAAAAA
Old 11-01-2013, 05:12 PM   #23
ride BMX!
littledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by richardbui23 View Post
nice! subd for turbo BWAAAAA
Not quite

Paid my truck off this past Tuesday so I can start saving my pennies for ^^^^
Old 11-01-2013, 09:11 PM   #24
keylay is one of the sharper tools in the shedkeylay is one of the sharper tools in the shedkeylay is one of the sharper tools in the shedkeylay is one of the sharper tools in the shedkeylay is one of the sharper tools in the shedkeylay is one of the sharper tools in the shedkeylay is one of the sharper tools in the shedkeylay is one of the sharper tools in the shedkeylay is one of the sharper tools in the shedkeylay is one of the sharper tools in the shedkeylay is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Kyle
keylay's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by littledvl View Post
Not quite

Paid my truck off this past Tuesday so I can start saving my pennies for ^^^^
Oh heck yes! Supercharger!!!

BRS/FRS is my next car. They seem very fun!
Old 11-01-2013, 09:15 PM   #25
ride BMX!

Quote:
Originally Posted by keylay View Post
Oh heck yes! Supercharger!!!

BRS/FRS is my next car. They seem very fun!

Supercharger isn't the best way to go on this car for HP but I am looking to get about 260 to the wheels and be problem free so a supercharger is the way to go over a turbo imo.

This car is super fun to drive and it handles amazing, id recommend it
Old 11-12-2013, 05:02 PM   #26
ride BMX!

Picked up a set of plasti dipped 17x7.5 +35 wheels with tires mounted off CL for $220. Not the best looking wheels but figured they would make a good winter set

Old 11-12-2013, 05:06 PM   #27
There's a mod for that!
w8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Albert
w8n4mud's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Picked up a set of plasti dipped 17x7.5 +35 wheels with tires mounted off CL for $220. Not the best looking wheels but figured they would make a good winter set
You mean you're not going to GARAGE IT during winter?
Old 11-12-2013, 05:23 PM   #28
ride BMX!

Quote:
Originally Posted by w8n4mud View Post
You mean you're not going to GARAGE IT during winter?

Not planning to but it is in the garage now
Old 11-13-2013, 06:04 PM   #29
ride BMX!

Old 12-10-2013, 02:21 PM   #30
ride BMX!

Old 12-10-2013, 09:37 PM   #32
ride BMX!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MatthewMay1 View Post
Cool shots! Really digging the tail lights!
Thanks man
Old 12-10-2013, 09:46 PM   #33
Swerve for nothing
saundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
saundern's Tacoma Gallery
IMO i think gold wheels would look sick with the blue
damn good looking car btw
Old 12-10-2013, 10:13 PM   #34
ride BMX!

Quote:
Originally Posted by saundern View Post
IMO i think gold wheels would look sick with the blue
damn good looking car btw
Thanks man, the winter wheels I have on it are plasti dipped from the previous owner. I think there bronze or gold, I agree with you and have been thinking about peeling them.
Old 12-11-2013, 10:03 AM   #35
Swerve for nothing
saundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
saundern's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Thanks man, the winter wheels I have on it are plasti dipped from the previous owner. I think there bronze or gold, I agree with you and have been thinking about peeling them.
wouldn't hurt when it warms back up and if you don't like it, deep back again
Old 01-01-2014, 05:27 PM   #36
ride BMX!

Dipped my stock wheels a few weeks ago and installed a grimmspeed strut bar.

Old 01-05-2014, 01:38 PM   #37
ride BMX!

Got around to putting on the rally armor mud flaps to help with the winter roads, also put on the center console jdm knee pads. Still have the door speaker pads to do but need some screws.

Old 01-06-2014, 09:11 AM   #38
There's a mod for that!
w8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Albert
w8n4mud's Tacoma Gallery
Hey Eric, I'm curious… Do you still get random people asking your questions about your car or even compliments about it? I'm just wondering if the thrill of that car has tapered off some. I was dead set on a BRZ for a year. I had had to wait a while before getting one. However, I finally had the chance to sit inside the WRX for 2015 which is coming out in a few months and my heart literally skipped a beat… I loved it that much. Really torn.
Old 01-06-2014, 09:16 AM   #39
Red
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery
Nice car, looks beautiful.
Old 01-06-2014, 10:35 AM   #40
ride BMX!

Quote:
Originally Posted by w8n4mud View Post
Hey Eric, I'm curious… Do you still get random people asking your questions about your car or even compliments about it? I'm just wondering if the thrill of that car has tapered off some. I was dead set on a BRZ for a year. I had had to wait a while before getting one. However, I finally had the chance to sit inside the WRX for 2015 which is coming out in a few months and my heart literally skipped a beat… I loved it that much. Really torn.
Yeah I still do get compliments all the time, mainly nice car/looks fast, and questions on what is it/who makes it/etc.

The 2015 wrx just dosnt quite look as good to me. But its super nice, fast, and awd. Imo you cant go wrong either way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Large View Post
Nice car, looks beautiful.

Thanks