Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > Other Builds

Notices

Littledvl's 2013 BRZ build

Old 08-28-2013, 11:31 PM   #1
ride BMX!
littledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
littledvl's Tacoma Gallery
Littledvl's 2013 BRZ build

Figured since I got a build for my truck, might as well start one for the BRZ

As it sits:

Gonna be a slow start with lack of pictures but hope to get some things going here soon

Picked the car up on 8/22/13, got the windows tinted the following day (15% all around), dropped in a k&n filter, debadged it, and got some weathertechs installed.

More to come
Old 09-03-2013, 04:06 PM   #2
Road rage is a hobby
Oowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shed
EMS:
Name: Owen
Oowen's Tacoma Gallery
Oh hell yes subbed
Old 09-03-2013, 04:07 PM   #3
the risk is worth the reward
mattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: matt
mattmxracer's Tacoma Gallery
this show is for you

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/sou...ell-event.html
Old 09-03-2013, 06:10 PM   #5
ride BMX!
littledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Shot a photo yesterday

Also got my invidia n1 installed tonight, better pics tomorrow..

Old 09-03-2013, 06:12 PM   #6
ride BMX!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattmxracer View Post

My truck should fit in, my subaru aint 100% toyota tho, haha
Old 09-04-2013, 08:36 PM   #7
ride BMX!

Better pics of the invidia n1 installed

Old 09-04-2013, 08:37 PM   #8
Runner89 is on a distinguished road

Marines: Cpl MWSS 273
Runner89's Tacoma Gallery
Hey you are missing a pedal. I would go to the dealer and get that checked out.
Old 09-04-2013, 08:40 PM   #9
ride BMX!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Runner89 View Post
Hey you are missing a pedal. I would go to the dealer and get that checked out.

Where I live and DC driving daily steered me away.. Paddle shifting aint the same but its still fun to drive either way.
Old 09-04-2013, 08:45 PM   #10
Runner89 is on a distinguished road

Marines: Cpl MWSS 273
Runner89's Tacoma Gallery
I imagine it is very fun to drive and still looks badass.
Old 09-29-2013, 03:54 PM   #11
ride BMX!

Some updates...

Got side markers switched to clear, swapped stock fog bulbs to amber leds, installed a tapturn relay, and installed my toms usdm tails

Old 10-04-2013, 04:52 PM   #12
ride BMX!

Borla uel header, perrin over pipe, and perrin catted front pipe installed

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NpBAW...anTbWZt5zdEuFA

Also got grimm speed hood struts installed

Old 10-04-2013, 04:57 PM   #13
There's a mod for that!
w8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Albert
w8n4mud's Tacoma Gallery
I am absolutely in love with your car. I would prefer Subaru over the Scion name and the color choice is perfect. Love it.
Old 10-04-2013, 05:04 PM   #14
ride BMX!

Quote:
Originally Posted by w8n4mud View Post
I am absolutely in love with your car. I would prefer Subaru over the Scion name and the color choice is perfect. Love it.

Thanks man! I couldnt agree more
Old 10-04-2013, 05:06 PM   #15
113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
113tac's Tacoma Gallery
sounds like a subaru...i like it
Old 10-04-2013, 05:08 PM   #16
Lord of War
KenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KenLyns's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by littledvl View Post
Interesting, you chose an automatic like I did with my Impreza (yes that's the Taco shift knob drilled out to 21/64" and threaded on):

Look into getting a master cylinder brace to limit firewall deflection and improve braking feel:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qLgkWPekRaY
Old 10-04-2013, 05:15 PM   #17
ride BMX!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 113tac View Post
sounds like a subaru...i like it
Thanks man! definitely sounds more sti now

Quote:
Originally Posted by KenLyns View Post
Interesting, you chose an automatic like I did with my Impreza (yes that's the Taco shift knob drilled out to 21/64" and threaded on):

Yeah, i just prefered a auto with dc traffic, paddle shifters were a plus with the auto also.
Old 10-06-2013, 02:09 PM   #18
There's a mod for that!
w8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Albert
w8n4mud's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by littledvl View Post
I went to 86Fest in Fontana, CA not too long ago and was amazed at the after market stuff available for these cars. I too am a big fan of the Tom's rear LED taillights. Are you planning to switch out the bottom lower light as well to an all red LED assembly?

The only accessory I wish would fit on the BRZ is the 5:Ad kit found on the FRS. Looking forward to the STI kit but still won't compare. So far, I'm loving your build. Anything you would do different that you've already done?
Old 10-06-2013, 03:03 PM   #19
ride BMX!

Quote:
Originally Posted by w8n4mud View Post
I went to 86Fest in Fontana, CA not too long ago and was amazed at the after market stuff available for these cars. I too am a big fan of the Tom's rear LED taillights. Are you planning to switch out the bottom lower light as well to an all red LED assembly?

The only accessory I wish would fit on the BRZ is the 5:Ad kit found on the FRS. Looking forward to the STI kit but still won't compare. So far, I'm loving your build. Anything you would do different that you've already done?

There are TONS of things to do this car, definitely hurts the wallet, haha. I do plan to swap the rear lower light, its just kinda far down the list at the moment.

There are quite a few kits similar to the 5:ad one that are for the brz. I will do a front lip and possibly side skirts, my next thing is s tune, then lower the car 1", then wheels/tires. So far I've thought ahead so I have not done anything I wouldn't do again.
Old 10-16-2013, 09:06 AM   #20
Lazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Craig
Lazylegs's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to Lazylegs
Looks Great. The paddle shifts are fun to use. We love ours. Nice color.