Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > Other Builds

Notices

My Daddywagon

Old 12-09-2013, 08:17 PM   #61
Hillbilly
Fenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Fenwick
Fenwick1993's Tacoma Gallery
This is fantastic! Subbed. This'll be the ultimate sleeper, bahahaha!
Old 12-09-2013, 08:31 PM   #62
2000GTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed2000GTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed2000GTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed2000GTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed2000GTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed2000GTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed2000GTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed2000GTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed2000GTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed2000GTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed2000GTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

2000GTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
subbed
Old 12-09-2013, 08:38 PM   #63
PutterClutch
SconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Marc
SconnieHailer's Tacoma Gallery
subbd for a sweet project
Old 12-10-2013, 08:42 AM   #64
nelztaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednelztaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednelztaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednelztaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednelztaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednelztaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednelztaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednelztaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednelztaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednelztaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednelztaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Neil
nelztaco's Tacoma Gallery
Sadly it's winter and I don't have a garage. The last thing I did was the connecting rods and with the fuel tank out I pulled the sending unit for installation of a high volume pump. I have the money set aside for an aftermarket fuel injection harness to simplify installation. The tires on the car are the wrong size and I'm on the lookout for a roller cam 351 on the cheap. The wagon is currently covered with snow.
Old 12-26-2013, 06:16 AM   #65
nelztaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednelztaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednelztaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednelztaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednelztaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednelztaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednelztaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednelztaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednelztaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednelztaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednelztaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Old 01-04-2014, 07:57 AM   #67
Political Correctness Sucks!
skb7527 is one of the sharper tools in the shedskb7527 is one of the sharper tools in the shedskb7527 is one of the sharper tools in the shedskb7527 is one of the sharper tools in the shedskb7527 is one of the sharper tools in the shedskb7527 is one of the sharper tools in the shedskb7527 is one of the sharper tools in the shedskb7527 is one of the sharper tools in the shedskb7527 is one of the sharper tools in the shedskb7527 is one of the sharper tools in the shedskb7527 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
skb7527's Tacoma Gallery
Nice!
Old 01-06-2014, 08:17 AM   #68
My Daddywagon as it sits has a 5.0 in it. However, I just took another step towards eventually swapping in a 351 windsor. If you are not familiar with the ford stuff, this lower intake is pretty hard to come by, and I'm pretty excited to get my hands on one!

Old 01-09-2014, 10:31 AM   #69
My wiring harness came in the mail today. I am not fond of wiring and bought this to simplify my life! Haha!

Old 02-06-2014, 03:36 PM   #70
Some of my stuff I have had for quite some time because of the demise of the white car. Some I just bought over the years with the Daddywagon in mind.

Old 02-06-2014, 03:39 PM   #71
Swerve for nothing
saundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
saundern's Tacoma Gallery
Subby
Old 02-06-2014, 03:45 PM   #72
The intake above came off of the white car. The throttle body and egr measure 70mm. You'll also notice a nitrous plate between egr and intake!
Old 02-06-2014, 03:48 PM   #73
This is an example of something I bought with the Daddywagon in mind.

Old 02-06-2014, 03:50 PM   #74
08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force:
Name: Ben
08WhiteTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Love the wagon! I have always been a superfan of wagons. Someday I am going to do a build like this...
Old 02-06-2014, 03:53 PM   #75
SPEEDY CRAWLER
4runnercaged is one of the sharper tools in the shed4runnercaged is one of the sharper tools in the shed4runnercaged is one of the sharper tools in the shed4runnercaged is one of the sharper tools in the shed4runnercaged is one of the sharper tools in the shed4runnercaged is one of the sharper tools in the shed4runnercaged is one of the sharper tools in the shed4runnercaged is one of the sharper tools in the shed4runnercaged is one of the sharper tools in the shed4runnercaged is one of the sharper tools in the shed4runnercaged is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: cody
4runnercaged's Tacoma Gallery
that... is... AWESOME!!
i was so excited to see it get so far when i was scrolling through the thread... then winter.. boo!

cant wait for more updates.
Old 02-06-2014, 04:08 PM   #76
cosmicfires is one of the sharper tools in the shedcosmicfires is one of the sharper tools in the shedcosmicfires is one of the sharper tools in the shedcosmicfires is one of the sharper tools in the shedcosmicfires is one of the sharper tools in the shedcosmicfires is one of the sharper tools in the shedcosmicfires is one of the sharper tools in the shedcosmicfires is one of the sharper tools in the shedcosmicfires is one of the sharper tools in the shedcosmicfires is one of the sharper tools in the shedcosmicfires is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: David
cosmicfires's Tacoma Gallery
Cool!
Old 02-06-2014, 04:18 PM   #77
I apologize for not getting back to you Texoma, but as you can see now I have the throttle body thing covered. But if the need ever arises I'll remember ya!
Old 02-06-2014, 04:24 PM   #78
Thanks for all the positive replies! It keeps me plugging away at this thing now that I got the ball rolling! I would hate to have this thing go the way of so many other projects. I'm going to drive this wagon.
Old 02-06-2014, 05:39 PM   #79
TigerTheory is on a distinguished road
Navy: Aviation Ordnance
TigerTheory's Tacoma Gallery
I need more! This is too cool. Much love your build!
Old 02-06-2014, 05:42 PM   #80
I think I'm getting the Fear.
MY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: CH53-E Crewchief/Mechanic, HMH-464
Name: Mojo
MY50cal's Tacoma Gallery
Will def make the 45min trip to see the sleeper beast

Keep it up man!