Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > Other Builds

Notices

My Daddywagon

Old 09-28-2013, 09:23 PM   #1
nelztaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednelztaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednelztaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednelztaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednelztaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednelztaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednelztaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednelztaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednelztaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednelztaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednelztaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Neil
nelztaco's Tacoma Gallery
My Daddywagon

I have been a mustang fan for a long time. When I found out that the mustang shared it's chassis with other ford vehicles the seed was planted in my head to build a station wagon with the running gear of a fox chassis mustang.
Old 09-28-2013, 10:02 PM   #2
nelztaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednelztaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednelztaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednelztaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednelztaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednelztaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednelztaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednelztaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednelztaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednelztaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednelztaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
I found a wagon finally in 2010 on a small local used car lot. I eventually picked it up for $500.

Old 09-28-2013, 10:05 PM   #3
Well I've been planning this build and trying to pick up the parts I would need as the time went by and it's finally time to get moving on this thing.
Old 09-28-2013, 10:10 PM   #4
joes06tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoes06tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoes06tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoes06tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoes06tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoes06tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoes06tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoes06tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoes06tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoes06tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoes06tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Joe
joes06tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nelztaco View Post
I found a wagon finally in 2010 on a small local used car lot. I eventually picked it up for $500.

Supercharged 5.0 and a 5speed in that would be fun!
Old 09-28-2013, 10:12 PM   #5
MGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

MGMTacolover55's Tacoma Gallery
6.2, six speed... that would be awesome
Old 09-28-2013, 10:20 PM   #6
I feel so Devo
tinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tinker_troy's Tacoma Gallery
sweeeet!
always thought it would be cool to do this to an 83 LTD or fairmont

defiantly
Old 09-28-2013, 11:10 PM   #7
Rich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rich
Rich91710's Tacoma Gallery
Mid-engine 351C with a Pantera transaxle.
Black out the rear windows... ultimate sleeper!
Old 09-29-2013, 10:25 AM   #8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich91710 View Post
Mid-engine 351C with a Pantera transaxle.
Black out the rear windows... ultimate sleeper!
Yeah! That's the lottery build right there! Alas reality dictates Windsor v8, and tremec 5 speed.
Old 09-29-2013, 10:29 AM   #9
The donors!

Old 09-29-2013, 10:32 AM   #10
braaap
steve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
steve o 77's Tacoma Gallery
sub'd for smoky wagon burnouts.
Old 09-29-2013, 10:32 AM   #11
Monster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Corey
Monster Coma's Tacoma Gallery
Old 09-29-2013, 10:35 AM   #12
The white car had a lot of performance parts, but the motor was shot. Cobra brakes and ford racing lowering springs are coming from the white car. The 1986 has the tremec and a running stock engine. I am going to keep the fuel injection with mass air. I'd like to step up to a long rod 351 in the future. The goal is daily driver with good useable power to surprise unsuspecting performance car drivers out there.
Old 09-29-2013, 10:39 AM   #13
First, I pulled the front suspension with cobra brakes.

Old 09-29-2013, 10:41 AM   #14
Then I pulled the rear axle, also with cobra brakes and an auburn with 3:55 gears.

Old 09-29-2013, 10:46 AM   #15
Then I pulled the engine and trans out of my 86 gt.

Old 09-29-2013, 10:50 AM   #16
I setup the parts for installation into my wagon. This was how I spent 2 weeks of vacation in August.

Old 09-29-2013, 10:54 AM   #17
It was time to finally start tearing into the wagon!

Out came the 3.8 v6 and c5 automatic.
Old 09-29-2013, 10:54 AM   #18
Monster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Corey
Monster Coma's Tacoma Gallery
I bet your neighbors loved you during this lol
Old 09-29-2013, 10:56 AM   #19
In went the 5.0 and tremec 5 speed.

Old 09-29-2013, 10:57 AM   #20
VA6DCO
IgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: David
IgnorantlyAlberta's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monster Coma View Post
I bet your neighbors loved you during this lol
My thoughts exactly. Lol

Good choice on the build. Love the sleepers.