Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > Other Builds

Notices

tons, cummins, 40s, 80 series Land Cruiser build

Old 11-13-2013, 10:49 PM   #81
Go home if you don't like guns liquor and whores.
maxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Max
maxamillion2345's Tacoma Gallery
DONATE MONEY

lol

Just kidding...
Old 11-13-2013, 10:55 PM   #82
Professional Web Wheeler
m3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Captain Jack Sparrow
m3bassman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by maxamillion2345 View Post
What the hell is he building in there?

92 FJ80

91.5 5.9 VE pump Cummins
Getrag 360
NP205
14 bolt - chevy 63s
60 - 3 link with johnny joints
40s
dual batteries
hydroboost brakes
hydro assist steering
south bend clutch

that's the goal for now-ish

This is going to be slow going for a number of reasons.

Pictures!

She's almost ready to come out. That's all I've got for now. Nothing too exciting.
Old 11-14-2013, 08:27 AM   #83
maxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I'll get there one day Ben!
Old 12-06-2013, 09:55 PM   #84

Well just thought I'd update a little.

Haven't gotten much done. Work has been chaotic to say the least. Finally settling down again sort of... we'll see but I should be able to get some stuff done here soon.

Ordered an artec truss for the 60 and a bunch of barnes enduro joints and some 7/8 heims. Really just because it was black friday sale stuff.

Pulled the engine back out, cut off motor mounts, body lifted 2". Worked on my rigging setup for the hoist/engine, hopefully that makes it a little easier to get her in there again, and back out for welding/paint and back in again :P.

So 2 steps forward 1 step back... or 2 or 3.
Old 12-10-2013, 01:40 PM   #85
Boomtacoma01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoomtacoma01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoomtacoma01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoomtacoma01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoomtacoma01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoomtacoma01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoomtacoma01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoomtacoma01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoomtacoma01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoomtacoma01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoomtacoma01 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
Boomtacoma01's Tacoma Gallery
first off nice build so far. Definitely a little different than the usual here.

Quote:
I was going to run hydro boost (astro van and a 1 1/16 or 1 1/8 or possibly larger MC) but that's when I was thinking 14b disc brake conversion, since there's no good way to run an ebrake with that (fuck eldo calipers) I'm wondering, will the stock FJ80 1" MC be enough for dana 60 discs and 14b drums? I'll just run an electric vacuum pump. Would save a fortune and a lot of hassle. OTOH, hydroboost would clean up the firewall a bunch, but more plumbing and custom fitting of BS.
My buddy uses the FJ80 MC and a booster from a 22rte on his rig with tons and raves about it. May be possibility for you since you have the MC already.

Quote:
I want to run pitbulls but they come in shit sizes. So 39.5 iroks or tsls.
The iroks wear like shit on the road. Run the TSLs if it will see a lot of pavement. My SSR's wear like iron without sacrificing too much tire flexibility on the trail. That is only reason I got them well, and the price was right.

Nice progress
Old 01-03-2014, 10:35 AM   #86
the habs fan
bulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Joe
bulhas's Tacoma Gallery
hey max!!! any progress?? I just blew up my factory short side birf hahahaha

not sure theyll handle a cummins lol, but in the mean time ive fixed my oil leaks, so I think and hoping to have the castor corrected properly soon
Old 01-03-2014, 11:22 AM   #87

LOL

Just started to get back into the swing of things with work.

This happened so I ended up transferring to another site and made the move to Elko permanent. Still haven't worked on the CSer though!

Ended up selling the Tacoma and bought a powerstroke, and now I am about out of excuses to stall any longer. So I need to get on that shit. Dad bought a skid steer and was trying to con him into letting me borrow it but apparently he's not having it.

Oh well... I'll just break the cherry picker again! I really need to get on it.
Old 01-03-2014, 11:40 AM   #88
I'm your huckleberry
skidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

skidooman's Tacoma Gallery
If you need a hand let me know. I'll be around town the next few weekends for sure.
Old 01-03-2014, 11:49 AM   #89

Sounds good dude thanks!
Old 01-03-2014, 02:42 PM   #90
Road rage is a hobby
Oowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shed
EMS:
Name: Owen
Oowen's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by skidooman View Post
If you need a hand let me know. I'll be around town the next few weekends for sure.
x2 and I'm bored
Old 01-03-2014, 08:20 PM   #91
Im not like the other Crumbs, Im my own Crumb
NEWBIETACO has much to be proud ofNEWBIETACO has much to be proud ofNEWBIETACO has much to be proud ofNEWBIETACO has much to be proud ofNEWBIETACO has much to be proud ofNEWBIETACO has much to be proud ofNEWBIETACO has much to be proud ofNEWBIETACO has much to be proud ofNEWBIETACO has much to be proud ofNEWBIETACO has much to be proud of

Name: JAKE
NEWBIETACO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
LOL

Just started to get back into the swing of things with work.

This happened so I ended up transferring to another site and made the move to Elko permanent. Still haven't worked on the CSer though!

Ended up selling the Tacoma and bought a powerstroke, and now I am about out of excuses to stall any longer. So I need to get on that shit. Dad bought a skid steer and was trying to con him into letting me borrow it but apparently he's not having it.

Oh well... I'll just break the cherry picker again! I really need to get on it.
Where do you work and what do you do?
Old 01-03-2014, 08:29 PM   #92
Wren has much to be proud ofWren has much to be proud ofWren has much to be proud ofWren has much to be proud ofWren has much to be proud ofWren has much to be proud ofWren has much to be proud ofWren has much to be proud ofWren has much to be proud ofWren has much to be proud of

Name: Josh
Wren's Tacoma Gallery
Old 01-03-2014, 08:30 PM   #93
The Mad Scientist
jberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
jberry813's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by NEWBIETACO View Post
He provides a civil service to the men who enjoy the company of boys in the town of Elko.
Old 01-03-2014, 08:39 PM   #94
Young Padawan
Jonesn13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonesn13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonesn13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonesn13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonesn13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonesn13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonesn13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonesn13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonesn13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonesn13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonesn13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
EMS: Was EMT Cert. for 2 years in CO.
Name: Spencer
Jonesn13's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by NEWBIETACO View Post
Who is your Daddy, and what does he Do?

EDIT: Sorry, have been lurking since post one.
Old 01-03-2014, 09:20 PM   #95
NEWBIETACO has much to be proud ofNEWBIETACO has much to be proud ofNEWBIETACO has much to be proud ofNEWBIETACO has much to be proud ofNEWBIETACO has much to be proud ofNEWBIETACO has much to be proud ofNEWBIETACO has much to be proud ofNEWBIETACO has much to be proud ofNEWBIETACO has much to be proud ofNEWBIETACO has much to be proud of

Damn I love this place
Old 01-04-2014, 10:12 AM   #96

Lol

I'm a gas station attendant.
Old 01-04-2014, 10:51 AM   #97
I'm your huckleberry
skidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

skidooman's Tacoma Gallery
Max is the one strip mining Hazard.
Old 01-04-2014, 10:57 AM   #98
the habs fan
bulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Joe
bulhas's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Lol

I'm a gas station attendant.

mmmmmmmmhmmmmm im on to you
Old 01-04-2014, 12:08 PM   #99

Quote:
Originally Posted by bulhas View Post
mmmmmmmmhmmmmm im on to you
I do what they tell me?

I work at Jiffy Lube
Old 01-04-2014, 10:04 PM   #100

Hey I work at jiffy lube too, I'm the air freshner installer.