Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > Other Builds

Notices

sk8rjess's (slow) Trailer Build

Old 04-22-2014, 06:15 PM   #21
bonafide
sk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
sk8rjess's Tacoma Gallery
Good lord. I've been away for far too long. This build is about to start back up. I'm ordering the axle tomo and currently i'm trying to decide if i want 35's or 37's on it.
Old 04-22-2014, 06:19 PM   #22
'MERICA
TacoSkeet is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSkeet is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSkeet is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSkeet is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSkeet is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSkeet is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSkeet is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSkeet is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSkeet is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSkeet is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSkeet is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: PO2
Name: Steven
TacoSkeet's Tacoma Gallery
Sweet! I am actually about to start a small trailer build myself. got an axle with trailer brakes and all of the springs, perches, etc for $50 from a local warehouse. Ordered the 6 on 5.5 lug hubs yesterday. Good luck!
Old 04-22-2014, 06:25 PM   #23
bonafide
sk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shed

holy crap. $50?! that's dirt cheap. like really stupid cheap lol
Old 04-22-2014, 09:56 PM   #24
'MERICA
TacoSkeet is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSkeet is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSkeet is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSkeet is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSkeet is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSkeet is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSkeet is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSkeet is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSkeet is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSkeet is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSkeet is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: PO2
Name: Steven
TacoSkeet's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by sk8rjess View Post
holy crap. $50?! that's dirt cheap. like really stupid cheap lol
I was at a welding shop I like to hang out at, and I was talking about building a trailer and he said "oh well i have a 3500lb axle with brakes and all the hardware in the yard, how's $50?" "DEAL"
Old 04-23-2014, 10:47 AM   #25
bonafide

pfsh. you wanna sell all that?
Old 04-24-2014, 05:17 PM   #26
bonafide

Axle has been ordered and i think i've decided on 35's.

also entertaining the idea of a smoker integrated somehow. i know i could easily do it but when in the future i eventually get a RTT i don't know that i'll want to be smoking right next to my tent for hours and hours. maybe i'll add it now and worry about it when that time comes since i have so much more to do before I even get to the RTT.
Old 04-24-2014, 10:07 PM   #27
bonafide

Also I ran across this trailer. I've never seen one like it and i already wanted to build a tear drop on down the road but now something like this would be cool . It's like a transformer trailer haha

http://tracktrailer.com.au/tvan/tvan_gallery/

Back on track though, next week i need to goto the u-pull and get some ranger springs. I also need to figure out if i'm going to make my shackles or just buy some. I'm about to leave for vacation tomo so i should have plenty of time to figure it out.