Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > Other Builds

Notices

Rock Slider build

Old 11-22-2013, 05:42 PM   #1
www.sos-offroadconcepts.com
EddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 19 D PFC, 165th brg 3-34 bat 5-17
Name: Eddy
EddyRRT's Tacoma Gallery
Rock Slider build

I've been wanting rock sliders for sometime now, And finally got around to building some for my 04 Tacoma. I went with 2x2 square tubing and 1.75" tubing. I've seen a lot of nice sets of sliders on the market. So I went with this design.

Here they are so fresh so clean!!

IM MAKING THESE FOR TACO'S. JEEPS AND 4RUNNERS

single cab/4Runner 58" long. without the kickout $160+S&H, with $180S&H

Extra cabs/doublecabs 78" long. without the kickout $200+S&H, with $220+S&H

The kickout comes flush to the outside of the rear fender. To make ease for the kids to climb in and out also to keep that low profile look. I have been a welder/fitter for 10 yrs. Going to school to be a structural engineer I've learned that sometimes less is more lol.

These will be welded on. My mounting plate is a triangle since it's the strongest shape. By it's self it was BLAH so I threw on some curves. you know you like curves!!! with little gussets on top. More to come of weld out/install

Kickout weld joint
Old 11-22-2013, 05:44 PM   #2
Fiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mr.Chow
Fiolo's Tacoma Gallery
Looks nice ! I'm jelly
Old 11-22-2013, 05:49 PM   #3
EddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EddyRRT's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks Bro! I had help from a local TW guy, Scott
Old 11-22-2013, 05:51 PM   #4
Yotamac has a brilliant futureYotamac has a brilliant futureYotamac has a brilliant futureYotamac has a brilliant futureYotamac has a brilliant futureYotamac has a brilliant futureYotamac has a brilliant futureYotamac has a brilliant futureYotamac has a brilliant futureYotamac has a brilliant futureYotamac has a brilliant future

Name: Ze
Yotamac's Tacoma Gallery
They look Sweet!
Old 11-22-2013, 05:52 PM   #5
Fiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Fiolo's Tacoma Gallery
The design looks great , I need to get me some , been looking at the 4x innovation ones since they are fairy cheap
Old 11-22-2013, 06:03 PM   #6

EddyRRT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by XxTHe FioLOxX View Post
The design looks great , I need to get me some , been looking at the 4x innovation ones since they are fairy cheap
I'm thinking about start making these! Got to get my stuff together.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SingleCabGuy View Post
Looking good man!
Check out the fabrication thread if you ever wanna bounce ideas off fellow fabricators!
Thanks, I will do.
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/lon...brication.html
Old 11-22-2013, 06:15 PM   #7

Fiolo's Tacoma Gallery
Hmm might wait up to see if you sell some , digging the design with the kick out
Old 11-22-2013, 09:12 PM   #8

EddyRRT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by XxTHe FioLOxX View Post
Hmm might wait up to see if you sell some , digging the design with the kick out
Good to hear
Old 11-22-2013, 09:19 PM   #9
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jerry
JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Looking good
Old 11-22-2013, 09:39 PM   #10

EddyRRT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLee View Post
Looking good
Thanks! Im a fan of your work myself!
Old 11-22-2013, 09:46 PM   #11
Hey Now!
w00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
w00dy's Tacoma Gallery
I can't wait to see the finished product installed on your truck! Looks good so far.
Old 11-24-2013, 06:08 PM   #12

EddyRRT's Tacoma Gallery
The test fit

Repping Charleston, SC
Old 11-24-2013, 06:21 PM   #13

Fiolo's Tacoma Gallery
Old 11-24-2013, 07:08 PM   #14

EddyRRT's Tacoma Gallery
Good looking out! I did bring them in closer on my second set
Old 11-25-2013, 06:50 PM   #15

EddyRRT's Tacoma Gallery
I will install mine this weekend. But I have two sets in the garage lol. Working on my bed rack now
Old 11-28-2013, 07:08 PM   #16

EddyRRT's Tacoma Gallery
Got my mounts welded out!

Primed and getting shipping quotes tomorrow!
Old 11-29-2013, 07:24 PM   #17

EddyRRT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SingleCabGuy View Post
Wow. Those welds are beautiful.
Thanks man!!!
Old 11-29-2013, 07:26 PM   #18

EddyRRT's Tacoma Gallery
Old 11-29-2013, 07:31 PM   #20

EddyRRT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wildlandtaco View Post
X2 on the welds sliders look solid
Thanks!!! To bad the leaf pack wasn't for 1st Im in need of some lol