Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > Other Builds

Notices

Chamyota's 82' Pickup Build

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-08-2013, 07:16 PM   #21
AKA Crash Bandicoot
ChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: National Guard: Infantry/ROTC Cadet
Name: Cam
ChamYota's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tlook View Post
im in central... you ready for finals week?
Yeah bud for the most part, got 2 finals tuesday 1 wed and 1 friday and im gone.
Old 12-08-2013, 07:23 PM   #22
Tlook has a brilliant futureTlook has a brilliant futureTlook has a brilliant futureTlook has a brilliant futureTlook has a brilliant futureTlook has a brilliant futureTlook has a brilliant futureTlook has a brilliant futureTlook has a brilliant futureTlook has a brilliant futureTlook has a brilliant future

Name: Trey
Tlook's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChamYota View Post
Yeah bud for the most part, got 2 finals tuesday 1 wed and 1 friday and im gone.
i finished last week . i go to TCTC staying up here most of the break
Old 12-08-2013, 07:30 PM   #23
AKA Crash Bandicoot
ChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tlook View Post
i finished last week . i go to TCTC staying up here most of the break
mofo... i wish i was done. gotta reconnect with some old friends, if you know what i mean

.-.

I'll be back in good ole' Sumter
Old 12-08-2013, 07:35 PM   #24
Tlook has a brilliant futureTlook has a brilliant futureTlook has a brilliant futureTlook has a brilliant futureTlook has a brilliant futureTlook has a brilliant futureTlook has a brilliant futureTlook has a brilliant futureTlook has a brilliant futureTlook has a brilliant futureTlook has a brilliant future

Name: Trey
Tlook's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
mofo... i wish i was done. gotta reconnect with some old friends, if you know what i mean

.-.

I'll be back in good ole' Sumter
i know what you mean im headed back to Charleston the 19th
Old 12-09-2013, 07:34 AM   #25
toastyjosh is on a distinguished road
Firefighter: helitack
toastyjosh's Tacoma Gallery
Hopfully you can find some used tires of CL for this thing. If not find some 16s and
https://www.treadwright.com/p-77-315...dog-m-t-d.aspx

or 16.5s and
https://www.treadwright.com/p-81-37x...d-dog-m-t.aspx

Old 12-09-2013, 07:41 AM   #26
AKA Crash Bandicoot

I managed to get a set of 16's for 100$ so im currently looking for tires for the 15" rim and the 16" rim, should get lucky eventually, im really set on the treadwright guard dogs but they arent in stock atm, if i can get a better set for under 600, i'd prob get em'
Old 12-09-2013, 07:47 AM   #27
http://charleston.craigslist.org/pts/4225215921.html

carb

http://charleston.craigslist.org/pts/4231420975.html

Shocks

http://charleston.craigslist.org/pts/4178250961.html
Old 12-09-2013, 07:49 AM   #28
AKA Crash Bandicoot

I like matching tires if i can.. Im not in a rush at all to build this thing so when the right deal pops up, i'll take it.
Old 12-09-2013, 08:01 AM   #29
the shock hoop deal is a good one!
Old 12-13-2013, 07:55 PM   #30
AKA Crash Bandicoot

Finally home from college, someday this week im gonna change the fluids and plugs.
Old 12-13-2013, 10:13 PM   #31
AKA Crash Bandicoot

Just found a SMOKING Deal, im so glad my mom works for a tire company...

http://www.tirerack.com/tires/tires....ABRL&tab=Sizes

Getting 4 for under 600$... fucking right
Old 12-14-2013, 06:16 AM   #32
Yep
buzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
buzzard1992's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Just found a SMOKING Deal, im so glad my mom works for a tire company...

http://www.tirerack.com/tires/tires....ABRL&tab=Sizes

Getting 4 for under 600$... fucking right
Dem bitches are heavy
Old 12-15-2013, 01:48 PM   #34
AKA Crash Bandicoot

Quote:
Originally Posted by buzzard1992 View Post
Dem bitches are heavy
Regearing to 5.29 will solve that lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by shawnphoto View Post
don't take these in sand hahhaha

NO SAND HERE haha.
Old 12-27-2013, 08:27 AM   #35
Updates on this thing????
Old 12-28-2013, 02:15 PM   #37
AKA Crash Bandicoot

Quote:
Originally Posted by toastyjosh View Post
Updates on this thing????
I've been gathering fluids,filters,and plugs to change before the new years.. Money is low atm.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IDtrucks View Post
wanna send 4 35s my way brah??

BRAH! lol Maybe..
Old 02-27-2014, 09:03 AM   #39
Yep
buzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
buzzard1992's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ajohnson View Post
Bump. The DD is good enough, get to work in here.
^^ this. You ain't doin much without a front axle haha
Old 02-27-2014, 09:10 AM   #40
AKA Crash Bandicoot

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajohnson View Post
Bump. The DD is good enough, get to work in here.
You right.. I've got a high clearance being built.. won't have it till the end of the year so i could start on this rig in the mean time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by buzzard1992 View Post
^^ this. You ain't doin much without a front axle haha

Meh DD is meh camping/traveling rig.. :P no rock crawling or mud so I'm good without a front axel.. i know meh limits, learned the hard way haha

Products Discussed in this Thread