Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > Other Builds

Notices

Chamyota's 82' Pickup Build

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-27-2014, 09:57 AM   #42
ckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ckeene9's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ajohnson View Post
So why the hell are you getting a high clearance bumpar?!
Old 02-27-2014, 10:26 AM   #43
AKA Crash Bandicoot
ChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: National Guard: Infantry/ROTC Cadet
Name: Cam
ChamYota's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

May convert in the future and it's sorta like 4x4... Don't wanna make the mistake of needing it and not having it lol
Old 02-27-2014, 10:50 AM   #45
I'm your huckleberry
skidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

skidooman's Tacoma Gallery
Old 02-27-2014, 11:38 AM   #46
AKA Crash Bandicoot
ChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
I'm waiting on this sascrotch fella to SAS so I can buy all his ifs crap for mah taco, and I might know where to get a geared elocker axle too . Hoping to have a TRD Sport Offroad Prerunner 4x4 by the end of the year
Shit man that doesn't sound bad at all...
and you asked me this question below...

I too hope to have a TRD Offroad Prerunner 4x4 in the next year or 2. It'd be real nice..

I've gotta get parts though.. Building two rigs + college + camping/traveling is gonna kill meh account haha

Quote:
Old 04-06-2014, 07:15 PM   #48
higherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Blake
higherlux's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to higherlux
learn to drive this bitch yet?
Old 04-06-2014, 07:16 PM   #49
ckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ckeene9's Tacoma Gallery
This thing done yet?
Old 04-06-2014, 07:17 PM   #50
Cbookout89 is on a distinguished road

Cbookout89's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChamYota View Post
Shit man that doesn't sound bad at all...
and you asked me this question below...

I too hope to have a TRD Offroad Prerunner 4x4 in the next year or 2. It'd be real nice..

I've gotta get parts though.. Building two rigs + college + camping/traveling is gonna kill meh account haha

Cham whats up I was with Chris on the trail ride at Hurricane Creek. (With the 86 Toyota) Yea thats a decent beat around truck. We just put a 2inch body lift on my 86 last thursday and put wheel spacers on it last night. It actually looks good with minimal amount of work and money. Next time we go trailing i am going to bring my 2006 Yota. 7inchs of lift. I have dumped close to $6K in it so a little hesitant to mess it up.
Old 04-07-2014, 05:20 PM   #51
AKA Crash Bandicoot

Quote:
Originally Posted by AR15xAR10 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by higherlux View Post
learn to drive this bitch yet?
I learned to drive it over thanksgiving break.. Lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by ckeene9 View Post
This thing done yet?
She's still getting paid for by yours truly.. while i pay it off I'm doing research on where to start..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cbookout89 View Post
Cham whats up I was with Chris on the trail ride at Hurricane Creek. (With the 86 Toyota) Yea thats a decent beat around truck. We just put a 2inch body lift on my 86 last thursday and put wheel spacers on it last night. It actually looks good with minimal amount of work and money. Next time we go trailing i am going to bring my 2006 Yota. 7inchs of lift. I have dumped close to $6K in it so a little hesitant to mess it up.
Aye Chris whats up bud, post some pics of your pickup, that damn interior was clean as all hell.

I wouldn't wheel your truck when you've got the 86'.. i've broken so much shit on my Proud Prerunner(although not all damage was from trails) i wish i had the funds, space, and time to bring my 82' up with me on trips and stuff and wheel that instead.
Old 04-07-2014, 05:22 PM   #52
I love your mom!
Slimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Sergeant First Class
Name: Linwood
Slimwood Shady's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I'm waiting on this sascrotch fella to SAS so I can buy all his ifs crap for mah taco, and I might know where to get a geared elocker axle too . Hoping to have a TRD Sport Offroad Prerunner 4x4 by the end of the year
Old 04-07-2014, 05:47 PM   #54
AKA Crash Bandicoot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slimwood Shady View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by AR15xAR10 View Post
Old 04-07-2014, 06:24 PM   #56
AKA Crash Bandicoot

Thanks, i love that i managed to get an old skool pickup with the solid axel. Im excited as well!
Old 04-07-2014, 06:29 PM   #57
4runners>Tacomas
HHIRunner has much to be proud ofHHIRunner has much to be proud ofHHIRunner has much to be proud ofHHIRunner has much to be proud ofHHIRunner has much to be proud ofHHIRunner has much to be proud ofHHIRunner has much to be proud ofHHIRunner has much to be proud of

Name: Jake
HHIRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Well I want an old beater to run trails with now and focus more towards Expo with the 4runner. Damn you Cam
Old 04-07-2014, 06:34 PM   #58
AKA Crash Bandicoot

Quote:
Originally Posted by HHIRunner View Post
Well I want an old beater to run trails with now and focus more towards Expo with the 4runner. Damn you Cam
thats the plan with my two vehicles, one for the trails and one for the trips.

Go, go and spend money; TW has taken enough of mine and theres much more left to take. haha
Old 04-07-2014, 06:37 PM   #59
BabyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBabyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBabyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBabyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBabyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBabyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBabyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBabyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBabyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBabyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBabyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army: Infantry
BabyTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Old 04-07-2014, 06:37 PM   #60
4runners>Tacomas
HHIRunner has much to be proud ofHHIRunner has much to be proud ofHHIRunner has much to be proud ofHHIRunner has much to be proud ofHHIRunner has much to be proud ofHHIRunner has much to be proud ofHHIRunner has much to be proud ofHHIRunner has much to be proud of

Name: Jake
HHIRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChamYota View Post
thats the plan with my two vehicles, one for the trails and one for the trips.

Go, go and spend money; TW has taken enough of mine and theres much more left to take. haha
I've already spent like $250 this week. I need a lot of stuff before summer.

Products Discussed in this Thread