Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > Other Builds

Notices

Chamyota's 82' Pickup Build

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-07-2014, 06:47 PM   #61
AKA Crash Bandicoot
ChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: National Guard: Infantry/ROTC Cadet
Name: Cam
ChamYota's Tacoma Gallery
Im still fixing my damn fender bender.. haha, next semester the build on my pickup will begin, by that time, i'll have it paid off, my truck will have the Majority of the mods i want and i'll be free to wrench on it during break and such.
Old 04-07-2014, 06:48 PM   #62
4runners>Tacomas
HHIRunner has much to be proud ofHHIRunner has much to be proud ofHHIRunner has much to be proud ofHHIRunner has much to be proud ofHHIRunner has much to be proud ofHHIRunner has much to be proud ofHHIRunner has much to be proud ofHHIRunner has much to be proud of

Name: Jake
HHIRunner's Tacoma Gallery
next semester I'll be in a different country, so no time to work on anything
Old 04-07-2014, 06:53 PM   #63
AKA Crash Bandicoot
ChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by HHIRunner View Post
next semester I'll be in a different country, so no time to work on anything
Study abroad? Fantastic dude, I've passed the threshold to do that, ROTC gets stupid busy starting my Junior year so studying abroad is no longer an option, its not so bad though.
Old 04-07-2014, 06:55 PM   #64
4runners>Tacomas
HHIRunner has much to be proud ofHHIRunner has much to be proud ofHHIRunner has much to be proud ofHHIRunner has much to be proud ofHHIRunner has much to be proud ofHHIRunner has much to be proud ofHHIRunner has much to be proud ofHHIRunner has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChamYota View Post
Study abroad? Fantastic dude, I've passed the threshold to do that, ROTC gets stupid busy starting my Junior year so studying abroad is no longer an option, its not so bad though.
First 3 semesters in London. Actually the 3rd may be in Florence, Italy haven't decided on that yet.
Old 04-07-2014, 06:56 PM   #65
BabyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBabyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBabyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBabyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBabyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBabyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBabyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBabyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBabyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBabyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBabyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army: Infantry
BabyTaco's Tacoma Gallery
You're an ROTC kid? Damn, guess we can't be friends anymore.
Old 04-07-2014, 06:57 PM   #66
4runners>Tacomas

Quote:
Originally Posted by BabyTaco View Post
This sounds exactly like my high school
Old 04-07-2014, 06:59 PM   #67
AKA Crash Bandicoot

Quote:
i was enlisted first for about 4 months(OSUT infantry school @ Ft.Benning GA haha. I dont enjoy ROTC, but free school and officer so eh i'll hang in there for 2 more years.

Quote:
This sounds exactly like my high school
haha, ROTC cadets dont have good reps in general, theres some good ones out there!
Old 04-07-2014, 07:00 PM   #68
4runners>Tacomas

Columbus, GA is my hometown. Was over by Ft. Benning all the time when I was little.
Old 04-07-2014, 07:04 PM   #69
BabyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBabyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBabyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBabyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBabyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBabyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBabyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBabyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBabyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBabyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBabyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Haha just messing man. I don't really talk to the rotc guys here. Mostly because I don't want to crush their hopes and dreams of the army but also because many of them are dbags . I really think the army would have better leadership if everyone had to go active for at least 2 years and those who excelled were selected to go to college for free and become an officer. I know college is mostly a joke now days but man I have ran into some very questionable officers.
Old 04-07-2014, 07:28 PM   #70
AKA Crash Bandicoot

Quote:
Columbus, GA is my hometown. Was over by Ft. Benning all the time when I was little.
I will NEVER return there again... i promised all my platoon members.. lol we were ready to leave. haha

Quote:
Haha just messing man. I don't really talk to the rotc guys here. Mostly because I don't want to crush their hopes and dreams of the army but also because many of them are dbags . I really think the army would have better leadership if everyone had to go active for at least 2 years and those who excelled were selected to go to college for free and become an officer. I know college is mostly a joke now days but man I have ran into some very questionable officers.
Yeah, i agree, there are some very questionable leaders out there, I'm not interested in Active personally, but it'd be nice to see if those who did excel in active go to school for free(or had their college paid for)

Im in the Guard (and plan to stay there), i dont want the Active Duty lifestyle and i plan to do LE anyway as my priority job when I'm not at my unit on the weekends. There's good and bad officers/NCO's out there, the bad ones ruin it for the good ones i find.
Old 04-07-2014, 07:35 PM   #71
Agreed, the best officer I met is one of the reasons I want to live in a simple shelter. He inspired me to want to get a tipi
Old 04-07-2014, 07:37 PM   #72
AKA Crash Bandicoot

Quote:
Agreed, the best officer I met is one of the reasons I want to live in a simple shelter. He inspired me to want to get a tipi
The best officer i met was a Colonel in my Unit, he spoke with me personally for about an hour, and enlightened me.

Old 04-07-2014, 07:41 PM   #73
The guy was just a butter bar when I met him. Bitched to everyone higher in command constantly because they forced him to sleep in a better room than his soldiers. He lived in a camping tipi in someones backyard for 2 months until the kansas wind broke it and then he crashed on a couch for a month before he got orders to go elsewhere.
Old 04-07-2014, 07:43 PM   #74
AKA Crash Bandicoot

Quote:
The guy was just a butter bar when I met him. Bitched to everyone higher in command constantly because they forced him to sleep in a better room than his soldiers. He lived in a camping tipi in someones backyard for 2 months until the kansas wind broke it and then he crashed on a couch for a month before he got orders to go elsewhere.
Thats inspirational shit right there, thats the kinda leadership thats worth respecting. He stood up for what he believed in and the Army just kicked him aside.. If my career follows that path, so be it.
Old 04-07-2014, 10:14 PM   #75
Im not like the other Crumbs, Im my own Crumb
NEWBIETACO has much to be proud ofNEWBIETACO has much to be proud ofNEWBIETACO has much to be proud ofNEWBIETACO has much to be proud ofNEWBIETACO has much to be proud ofNEWBIETACO has much to be proud ofNEWBIETACO has much to be proud ofNEWBIETACO has much to be proud ofNEWBIETACO has much to be proud ofNEWBIETACO has much to be proud of

Name: JAKE
NEWBIETACO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
, by that time, i'll have it paid off,
I thought you bought it for 1500?
Old 04-08-2014, 11:13 AM   #76
AKA Crash Bandicoot

Quote:
Originally Posted by NEWBIETACO View Post
I thought you bought it for 1500?
I did.. lol i have some kinda loan where i put in the amount out of pocket(1500) as collateral, and i take a loan with the bank for that same amount.. I end up paying the same thing if not slightly more and my credit I'm building looks that much better. i can always pay it all off but i like the looks of just making steady payments for my credits sake.
Old 05-28-2014, 11:40 AM   #77
AKA Crash Bandicoot

Being low on money sucks... :/ i really wanna start digging into this thing but other priorities are in front at the moment..
Old 05-28-2014, 11:49 AM   #78
I'm your huckleberry
skidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

skidooman's Tacoma Gallery
Would love to find something just like this to replace the taco with.
Old 05-28-2014, 12:07 PM   #79
AKA Crash Bandicoot

Quote:
Originally Posted by skidooman View Post
Would love to find something just like this to replace the taco with.
Yeahhh im def glad i pulled the trigger on it. Keep your eyes peeled man, they pop up from time to time, they disappear quickly though.
Old 05-28-2014, 12:09 PM   #80
4runners>Tacomas

Quote:
Yeahhh im def glad i pulled the trigger on it. Keep your eyes peeled man, they pop up from time to time, they disappear quickly though.

There's a really nice one in Cali right now for like 5k

Products Discussed in this Thread