Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > Other Builds

Notices

Toyanvil's utility trailer rebuild lots of pic's

Old 01-24-2014, 07:53 PM   #21
Toyanvil is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyanvil is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyanvil is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyanvil is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyanvil is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyanvil is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyanvil is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyanvil is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyanvil is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyanvil is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyanvil is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Toyanvil's Tacoma Gallery
I received more parts today

And yes those are Spidertrax in black. I am almost done with the rack, should be done this weekend.
Old 01-25-2014, 07:04 PM   #22
Toyanvil is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyanvil is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyanvil is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyanvil is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyanvil is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyanvil is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyanvil is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyanvil is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyanvil is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyanvil is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyanvil is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Rack is built, just need to paint it. I also installed the wheel spacers and emblems.

In a week or so I am going to drive up to Santa Cruz and pick up the roof top tent.
Old 01-27-2014, 10:11 AM   #23
ttaM will become famous soon enoughttaM will become famous soon enough

Name: Matt
ttaM's Tacoma Gallery
badges make a nice touch. this trailer is suh-weet.
Old 01-27-2014, 10:30 AM   #24
schwangster is one of the sharper tools in the shedschwangster is one of the sharper tools in the shedschwangster is one of the sharper tools in the shedschwangster is one of the sharper tools in the shedschwangster is one of the sharper tools in the shedschwangster is one of the sharper tools in the shedschwangster is one of the sharper tools in the shedschwangster is one of the sharper tools in the shedschwangster is one of the sharper tools in the shedschwangster is one of the sharper tools in the shedschwangster is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dale
schwangster's Tacoma Gallery
Nice trailer. I'm following this build!
Old 01-27-2014, 10:49 AM   #25
Large "member"
NC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
NC15TRD's Tacoma Gallery
And once again I want to build a trailer lol
Old 01-29-2014, 09:22 PM   #26
Thanks guys, I was not sure if the badges would be to much.
I am driving up to Santa Cruz next weekend to pick up the tent. This weekend I hope to have the stabilizing jacks on and I am building a mount to hold my motorcycle ramp under the trail.
Old 02-10-2014, 08:00 PM   #27
All done
The guys at Tepui tents are AWESOME

Old 02-10-2014, 10:39 PM   #28
Rubio92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRubio92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRubio92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRubio92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRubio92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRubio92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRubio92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRubio92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRubio92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRubio92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRubio92 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Josh
Rubio92's Tacoma Gallery
Looks good, looks real good. Thanks for the badge by the way.
Old 02-16-2014, 08:50 PM   #29
Loaded everything up today.

Old 02-16-2014, 09:06 PM   #30
POOLGUY is one of the sharper tools in the shedPOOLGUY is one of the sharper tools in the shedPOOLGUY is one of the sharper tools in the shedPOOLGUY is one of the sharper tools in the shedPOOLGUY is one of the sharper tools in the shedPOOLGUY is one of the sharper tools in the shedPOOLGUY is one of the sharper tools in the shedPOOLGUY is one of the sharper tools in the shedPOOLGUY is one of the sharper tools in the shedPOOLGUY is one of the sharper tools in the shedPOOLGUY is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: JEFF
POOLGUY's Tacoma Gallery
Nice trailer! Like how you mounted your kayaks. I have a couple current design kestrel 120HV's. What kind do you have and how do you like them?
Old 02-16-2014, 09:42 PM   #31
Both are Old Town, mine is a Loon and my wifes is a Dirigo. We like them, My wife thinks we should buy orange ones now
Old 02-22-2014, 12:47 AM   #32
Cornfed
95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

95 taco's Tacoma Gallery
This is really cool, and it looks very functional.
I may have to do something like this in the future.
Old 03-10-2014, 10:53 PM   #33
I added LED strips into my RTT track, they fit perfect. I still need to build a switch/battery box, I am using a 12 volt battery from a rechargeable drill. So far it looks like it will work. Should make it a lot easier to load and unload at night.

Had to make jumpers to go around the mounting bolts.

Old 03-15-2014, 05:04 PM   #34
Just got the switch/battery box all done.

Old 03-17-2014, 01:41 PM   #35
Limited13 is on a distinguished road

Name: David
Limited13's Tacoma Gallery
Beautiful Trailer!!!! Love the LED lights
Old 03-17-2014, 01:50 PM   #36
magnetic11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagnetic11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagnetic11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagnetic11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagnetic11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagnetic11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagnetic11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagnetic11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagnetic11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagnetic11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagnetic11 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: MACS2
Name: Matt
magnetic11's Tacoma Gallery
That thing is bad ass. Would you ever make these to sell them?
Old 03-17-2014, 09:48 PM   #37
Thanks guys
I wish I had the time and room to build and sell them, it took a lot of time. I build pull wagons that most people think I must be crazy, here is a picture of my latest one with a teardrop trailer I made.

My wife thought it would be funny to tow the trailer with our Tacoma with a Tacoma wagon with trailer on it
Old 04-24-2014, 05:26 PM   #38
bonafide
sk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
sk8rjess's Tacoma Gallery
Dude. you know if you could build those on the side you could totally sell and make bank? i mean, those are totally original, at least to me.
Old 04-24-2014, 05:26 PM   #39
bonafide
sk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
sk8rjess's Tacoma Gallery
oh crap. i didn't realize this thread was over a month old
Old 04-27-2014, 08:33 PM   #40
Thank you, I just got back from Big Sur and trailer worked great.