Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > Other Builds

Notices

UssMoGn's 72' FJ40 Build

Old 01-15-2014, 06:46 PM   #1
UssMoGn is one of the sharper tools in the shedUssMoGn is one of the sharper tools in the shedUssMoGn is one of the sharper tools in the shedUssMoGn is one of the sharper tools in the shedUssMoGn is one of the sharper tools in the shedUssMoGn is one of the sharper tools in the shedUssMoGn is one of the sharper tools in the shedUssMoGn is one of the sharper tools in the shedUssMoGn is one of the sharper tools in the shedUssMoGn is one of the sharper tools in the shedUssMoGn is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: James
UssMoGn's Tacoma Gallery
UssMoGn's 72' FJ40 Build

1972 Toyota Land Cruiser Build
-Custom Front Fenders
-Custom Front Bumper
-Custom Side steps
-Custom Rear Fender Flares
-Custom Roll Cage
-Custom Dash Control Panel
-LED 10W Bumper Flood lights
-Green Synergy Green Paint
-Affordable Fuel Injection Throttle Body kit
-SOR Safari Soft Top

The day I picked her up!

First day of Stripping it.

Getting all that paint off!

Primer it up!

Building the front fenders

Building the rear cargo walls

Test Fit!

Building the side steps and rear flare

More Rear and side

Making the body lines match

More Primer!

Seats came in, Not ready to put them in so Fuck it lets make em Gaming Seats

Roll cage and Seat Brackets

MORE PRIMER!

Expensive ass Synergy Green Paint. But damn she looked good!

Inside paint!

Just hanging out...

Motor Work, Tranny Work and Wind sheild wiper rebuild...Work work and more work!

Yeeaaaah I had some extra paint. So...yeah.... Custom XBOX Controller

Some more after shots.

Time to wire it up!

My dash.

And im done...Kinda. There was some stuff missed i might not have pictures of.

First trail ride out!
Old 01-15-2014, 06:52 PM   #3
CelsisTaco is a splendid one to beholdCelsisTaco is a splendid one to beholdCelsisTaco is a splendid one to beholdCelsisTaco is a splendid one to beholdCelsisTaco is a splendid one to beholdCelsisTaco is a splendid one to beholdCelsisTaco is a splendid one to behold

Name: Anthony
CelsisTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Holy shit, that color is sweet!! Sweet restro man!
Old 01-15-2014, 07:01 PM   #4
12thmanhawkfan is on a distinguished road

Name: Robby
12thmanhawkfan's Tacoma Gallery
That is awesome! Looks like a crap load of work but the end result is beautiful.
Old 01-15-2014, 07:20 PM   #5
UssMoGn is one of the sharper tools in the shedUssMoGn is one of the sharper tools in the shedUssMoGn is one of the sharper tools in the shedUssMoGn is one of the sharper tools in the shedUssMoGn is one of the sharper tools in the shedUssMoGn is one of the sharper tools in the shedUssMoGn is one of the sharper tools in the shedUssMoGn is one of the sharper tools in the shedUssMoGn is one of the sharper tools in the shedUssMoGn is one of the sharper tools in the shedUssMoGn is one of the sharper tools in the shed

UssMoGn's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks everyone, Yes it was a ton of work but had so much fun doing it. Took me over a year, and Im still tinkering on it every weekend. I need more weekends
Old 01-17-2014, 10:04 PM   #6
LikeABoss4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLikeABoss4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLikeABoss4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLikeABoss4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLikeABoss4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLikeABoss4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLikeABoss4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLikeABoss4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLikeABoss4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLikeABoss4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLikeABoss4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sarah
LikeABoss4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Love the color and great job on all the work. We picked up a 78 last year and it is getting new paint, but just back to the stock color... now I wish we were more daring after seeing yours!
Old 01-17-2014, 10:06 PM   #7
Im not like the other Crumbs, Im my own Crumb
NEWBIETACO has much to be proud ofNEWBIETACO has much to be proud ofNEWBIETACO has much to be proud ofNEWBIETACO has much to be proud ofNEWBIETACO has much to be proud ofNEWBIETACO has much to be proud ofNEWBIETACO has much to be proud ofNEWBIETACO has much to be proud ofNEWBIETACO has much to be proud ofNEWBIETACO has much to be proud of

Name: JAKE
NEWBIETACO's Tacoma Gallery
Got any pics of that Unimog in the back?
Old 01-17-2014, 10:52 PM   #8

UssMoGn's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by NEWBIETACO View Post
Got any pics of that Unimog in the back?
Yeah I got tonz, I owned that thing for about 8 years. Just recently sold it.
Old 01-17-2014, 10:58 PM   #9

UssMoGn's Tacoma Gallery

Here just a few of my Favorite, Im going to miss her, but shes moved on to a good place. Plus the money payed for my new Tacoma! Ill post a build up here one of these days.
Old 01-17-2014, 11:02 PM   #10
higherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Blake
higherlux's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to higherlux
not bad
Old 01-18-2014, 02:47 PM   #11
Im not like the other Crumbs, Im my own Crumb
NEWBIETACO has much to be proud ofNEWBIETACO has much to be proud ofNEWBIETACO has much to be proud ofNEWBIETACO has much to be proud ofNEWBIETACO has much to be proud ofNEWBIETACO has much to be proud ofNEWBIETACO has much to be proud ofNEWBIETACO has much to be proud ofNEWBIETACO has much to be proud ofNEWBIETACO has much to be proud of

Name: JAKE
NEWBIETACO's Tacoma Gallery
Beautiful love the fj as well