Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > Other Builds

Notices

My 82(start over)Build

Old 03-26-2014, 06:42 PM   #41
AKA Crash Bandicoot
ChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: National Guard: Infantry/ROTC Cadet
Name: Cam
ChamYota's Tacoma Gallery
My god... I have an 82' as well and yours looks wayyy cleaner than mine.. I need the interior redone back to stock..

Subbed..

Old 03-26-2014, 07:10 PM   #42
I deal with dead animals
meatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
meatman's Tacoma Gallery
Damn brother even with it lowered and on 36's it is still so bad ass! Can't wait to ride in it
Old 03-26-2014, 07:24 PM   #43
lurpranger has a brilliant futurelurpranger has a brilliant futurelurpranger has a brilliant futurelurpranger has a brilliant futurelurpranger has a brilliant futurelurpranger has a brilliant futurelurpranger has a brilliant futurelurpranger has a brilliant futurelurpranger has a brilliant futurelurpranger has a brilliant futurelurpranger has a brilliant future

Army: LRS
Name: Jerry
lurpranger's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceman2448 View Post
Like it man
it's getting there

Quote:
Originally Posted by meatman View Post
Damn brother even with it lowered and on 36's it is still so bad ass! Can't wait to ride in it
thanks brother,I can't wait to see how it does with all the mall crawling lift gone.
Old 03-26-2014, 07:31 PM   #44
lurpranger has a brilliant futurelurpranger has a brilliant futurelurpranger has a brilliant futurelurpranger has a brilliant futurelurpranger has a brilliant futurelurpranger has a brilliant futurelurpranger has a brilliant futurelurpranger has a brilliant futurelurpranger has a brilliant futurelurpranger has a brilliant futurelurpranger has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChamYota View Post
My god... I have an 82' as well and yours looks wayyy cleaner than mine.. I need the interior redone back to stock..

Subbed..

is your bench or bucket seat?
Old 04-10-2014, 12:19 PM   #45
I'm your huckleberry
skidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TJ
skidooman's Tacoma Gallery
Subbing. I am currently looking at an 82. Hopefully I can score it soon. Wife gave the go ahead!
Old 04-11-2014, 11:23 AM   #46

Quote:
Originally Posted by skidooman View Post
Subbing. I am currently looking at an 82. Hopefully I can score it soon. Wife gave the go ahead!
thanks for subbing brother,let me know when u start your build.
Old 04-11-2014, 11:32 AM   #47
I'm your huckleberry
skidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TJ
skidooman's Tacoma Gallery
Will do. The one I am looking at isn't near as clean as yours, big dents all over. It is pretty built though, 35s, dual cases, 4.88s, lockers, highsteer, chomo shafts, armored up, LCE built hot rod 22R blah blah blah. He says its on its 4th cab haha. Has clutch issues right now though, and its 7 hours from me. Havent decided what to do.
Old 04-11-2014, 08:42 PM   #48

sounds like it's killer little crawler,if the price is right.do u have ant pics?
Old 04-11-2014, 10:24 PM   #50

Quote:
Originally Posted by dad32509 View Post
Wow awesome truck! Dont see those everyday. Im torn. I think lifting it would be awesome...but doing a full stock restore would also be bad ass
Thanks brother,I understand being torn,I'm at that point right now.just put my old 3" front springs back on(can't find my stock ones) w/stock rears.now i've got to either change tires or mod the fender wells on the bed
Old 04-29-2014, 05:06 PM   #51
Iceman2448 has a brilliant futureIceman2448 has a brilliant futureIceman2448 has a brilliant futureIceman2448 has a brilliant futureIceman2448 has a brilliant futureIceman2448 has a brilliant futureIceman2448 has a brilliant futureIceman2448 has a brilliant futureIceman2448 has a brilliant futureIceman2448 has a brilliant futureIceman2448 has a brilliant future

Name: Chris
Iceman2448's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lurpranger View Post
Thanks brother,I understand being torn,I'm at that point right now.just put my old 3" front springs back on(can't find my stock ones) w/stock rears.now i've got to either change tires or mod the fender wells on the bed

Either way I can't wait to see the Bigfoot hurter up here in the mtns