Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > Other Builds

Notices

Jlee's BAMF expo trailer build

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-08-2014, 08:26 PM   #41
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jerry
JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tam View Post
Update on this BAMF? You said you're building this on the weekends? Lmk if it's cool to come and hang out. I've been wasting my weekends away doing nothing, plus I've got a few small projects in mind I wanted to run pass you. Real simple kinds of things.

I didn't go in last weekend had too much home stuff going on. I'm working on it this weekend you can swing by if you want.
Old 04-12-2014, 03:35 PM   #42
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
I made a little progress today. Built the lid it swings up and is removable with lift off hinges so If I ever need to haul anything large in the trailer I can just remove the top and go! It will also make it easier to get stuff out wile camping. the lid will be on shocks that will open in about half of where it's at in the picture.

I hope to be skinning it next weekend or work on the suspension

Old 04-14-2014, 07:11 AM   #43
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Ordered a $1000 bucks worth of rubba for the trailer today and I'm still less then $3000 into this
Old 04-14-2014, 07:28 AM   #44
‹^› ‹(ಠ_ಠ)› ‹^›
NYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: bOb
NYCO's Tacoma Gallery

spoiled trailer
Old 04-14-2014, 07:45 AM   #45
Senor Taco
Mademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
Mademan925's Tacoma Gallery
Sub'd... for a bada$$ trailer build.
Old 04-14-2014, 07:49 AM   #46
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYCO View Post

spoiled trailer
Oh Just you wait! we will be camping in style
Old 04-14-2014, 07:54 AM   #47
ckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ckeene9's Tacoma Gallery
Been following on IG. Looking sweet!
Old 04-14-2014, 08:06 AM   #48
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks I hope to have it looking more like a trailer this weekend. a Little more framing to do and I can skin it.
Old 04-17-2014, 09:00 AM   #49
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Tires Check!
Old 04-17-2014, 09:17 AM   #50
Mud Slinger
ferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Fernando
ferny's Tacoma Gallery
f*ckin A!! I wish I had some skills like you Jerry. A++
Old 04-17-2014, 09:55 AM   #51
n00b
MJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: MJ
MJonAgs32's Tacoma Gallery
I see my wheel! Damn it looks puny next to those tires
Old 04-17-2014, 03:39 PM   #52
JLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
JLink's Tacoma Gallery
37's on a trailer hell yea
Old 04-17-2014, 03:45 PM   #53
Bfaxi is on a distinguished road
Bfaxi's Tacoma Gallery
This should be good. Sub'd.
Old 04-17-2014, 03:48 PM   #54
NewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Travis, Truck: Baja
NewRider's Tacoma Gallery
around! this is gonna be awesome! really liken the removable lid design, I haven't seen that but the whole idea is great, impossible to steel anything outa it with the right lock on the other end
Old 04-17-2014, 07:03 PM   #55
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLink View Post
37's on a trailer hell yea
It's got to match the truck right
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewRider View Post
around! this is gonna be awesome! really liken the removable lid design, I haven't seen that but the whole idea is great, impossible to steel anything outa it with the right lock on the other end
The lid will be latched from the inside with a locked door on the back.
Old 04-17-2014, 10:35 PM   #56
NewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Travis, Truck: Baja
NewRider's Tacoma Gallery
nice! super secure
Old 04-19-2014, 05:04 PM   #57
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
I got the trailing arms built today It only took about 5 hours to get them designed and built Gota love the Build pro welding table

Old 04-19-2014, 05:22 PM   #58
just dig it
EddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 19 D PFC, 165th brg 3-34 bat 5-17
Name: Eddy
EddyRRT's Tacoma Gallery
Dude between the arms and that jig table! It's badass
Old 04-19-2014, 05:43 PM   #59
ckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ckeene9's Tacoma Gallery
Wow! Those arms and table are cool!
Old 04-19-2014, 06:15 PM   #60
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah the table is amazing I don't know how I've worked without it!!

Products Discussed in this Thread