Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > Other Builds

Notices

Corey's 2013 WRX

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-17-2014, 10:15 AM   #121
Monster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Corey
Monster Coma's Tacoma Gallery
Vendors on NASIOC suck so far... placed my order for my exhaust on the 8th at 9:00am. Called Friday asking why I had no information yet and they called the manufacturer who said it was back ordered 3 months. I told them to refund my money which they didnt do so I called on Monday and ask what was up. They said they never got my email but would price match the othervendors price and get it shipped out right away. I said fine just charge my card and get it shipped out today. Syill havent been charged and no shipping information now.
Old 04-17-2014, 10:34 AM   #122
jrzyshore is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrzyshore is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrzyshore is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrzyshore is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrzyshore is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrzyshore is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrzyshore is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrzyshore is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrzyshore is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrzyshore is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrzyshore is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Name: Scott
jrzyshore's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monster Coma View Post
Vendors on NASIOC suck so far... placed my order for my exhaust on the 8th at 9:00am. Called Friday asking why I had no information yet and they called the manufacturer who said it was back ordered 3 months. I told them to refund my money which they didnt do so I called on Monday and ask what was up. They said they never got my email but would price match the othervendors price and get it shipped out right away. I said fine just charge my card and get it shipped out today. Syill havent been charged and no shipping information now.
Well time to sell the subi.
Old 04-19-2014, 07:47 AM   #123
Monster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Well ive now called 3 times.. if I dont have any info on Monday ill be calling and demanding my money back
Old 05-03-2014, 04:51 PM   #124
PantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Luke
Location: Home: Lexington, VA Current: Pittsburgh/Chicora, PA
PantherTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Old 05-16-2014, 05:19 PM   #125

Well just got the first real hiccup.. P0300 and P0301 codes.. Cylinder 1 misfire.. gonna take it to the dealer on Monday and see if they can figure out whats wrong with it.
Old 05-16-2014, 05:51 PM   #127

except without the first part.. I've had the car about 750 miles now
Old 05-16-2014, 05:53 PM   #128
RI Tacoma is a splendid one to beholdRI Tacoma is a splendid one to beholdRI Tacoma is a splendid one to beholdRI Tacoma is a splendid one to beholdRI Tacoma is a splendid one to beholdRI Tacoma is a splendid one to beholdRI Tacoma is a splendid one to behold

Name: Tim
RI Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Me gusta, except for the wing. I really want to keep my truck and get an sti as a dd
Old 05-16-2014, 05:55 PM   #129

I like it minus my problems..
Old 05-16-2014, 05:59 PM   #130
RI Tacoma is a splendid one to beholdRI Tacoma is a splendid one to beholdRI Tacoma is a splendid one to beholdRI Tacoma is a splendid one to beholdRI Tacoma is a splendid one to beholdRI Tacoma is a splendid one to beholdRI Tacoma is a splendid one to behold

Name: Tim
RI Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Corey's 2013 WRX

You bought it new and it's throwing codes? That blows.
Old 05-16-2014, 06:04 PM   #131

Quote:
Originally Posted by RI Tacoma View Post
You bought it new and it's throwing codes? That blows.
No, I bought it used. Its a 13 with 15k miles on it and its throwing codes.. I have a feeling the PO had a lot more done to it and didnt tell the dealership or the dealership knew and didnt tell me
Old 05-16-2014, 06:27 PM   #133

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texoma View Post
So, when you get the big wing, what are you doing with the stock wing? I have an 11' Impreza if you were wondering.
Uh you could have it lol.. I wont be buying a big wing for a long time tho. The car probably wont get anything done with it for a while until I figure out these codes and get some money saved up.. I'm trying to invest in real estate so saving up for that before anything else
Old 05-16-2014, 06:33 PM   #134
Texoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Machinist Mate NEC 4283
Name: Chris(Topher)
Texoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monster Coma View Post
Uh you could have it lol.. I wont be buying a big wing for a long time tho. The car probably wont get anything done with it for a while until I figure out these codes and get some money saved up.. I'm trying to invest in real estate so saving up for that before anything else
Deal, and if you haven't gotten those codes taken care of by the time you come this way, I'll help you out.
Old 05-16-2014, 06:35 PM   #135

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texoma View Post
Deal, and if you haven't gotten those codes taken care of by the time you come this way, I'll help you out.
Its going to the dealer under warranty on Monday. Under my warranty they should give me a car so even if its not done by Friday I'll still be heading out that way.
Old 05-16-2014, 06:50 PM   #138

Quote:
Originally Posted by AR15xAR10 View Post
This build so gai
Thanks sweet cheeks
Old 05-25-2014, 04:49 PM   #140

Washed the car and took a pic today.

Products Discussed in this Thread