Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > Other Builds

Notices

Corey's 2013 WRX

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-01-2014, 07:09 AM   #1
Monster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Corey
Monster Coma's Tacoma Gallery
Corey's 2013 WRX

So this wont really be much of a build for a while but I figure its where I can keep track of the changes I make, how much I spent, and remember/change future plans.

Traded the truck in for a 2013 Aluminum WRX.

Short Term (<6 months) Plans Include
Invidia Q300 Catback Exhaust
http://www.rallysportdirect.com/Invi...n-WRX-STI-2011
STI Wing
http://www.bodykits.com/Extreme-Dime...109033/901691/
Weathertechs
http://www.autoanything.com/floor-mats/64A2002A0A0.aspx
Gauges with JCS Pillar
http://www.autoanything.com/gauges/65A6804A0A0.aspx
http://www.autoanything.com/gauges/65A6806A0A0.aspx
http://www.autoanything.com/gauges/65A6805A0A0.aspx
http://www.jcs-pods.com/0814wrxSTI.php
Rally Armor Mud Flaps
http://www.rallysportdirect.com/Rall...STI-Sedan-2011

Long Term (>1 year) Plans Include
will update at a later time.

So far the car is awesome. On my first trip to school through all the hills and everything I was averaging 25.5 mpg. I will miss the truck but this car is fun as hell.

The stock engine in all its clean unmolested glory

Needs a BHLM but its not too hard to do. Also it appears the inside of the lights are getting kinda dirty and foggy so gonna try to see if I could get an all new set under warranty

Guess I wont be needing a HomerTaco satoshi.. although I could go for a different mesh kit

Stock seats. Wish I could get the STI alcantara seats but these I pretty comfy and did great on my 4.5 hour trip home from the dealer.

PO added a Pioneer AVH-x2600bt headunit. Its not the greatest but it was free to me so not too worried about changing it anytime soon.

Stock rims. They are growing on me but wouldnt mind a set of 18s.

Rear end. Needs some debaging, a wing, and a larger exhaust. Hopefully the exhaust will be on within a months time.
Old 04-01-2014, 07:11 AM   #2
jbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
This build sucks
Old 04-01-2014, 07:15 AM   #4
Monster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbmccul View Post
This build sucks
pretty much
Old 04-01-2014, 09:22 AM   #6
jbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
Have you sold it yet?
Old 04-01-2014, 09:24 AM   #7
Wannabe crawler
NC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
NC10TRDSPORT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Have you sold it yet?
lol Nice car bud!
Old 04-01-2014, 09:26 AM   #8

Yeah sold it this morning

Found a used Corsa exhaust in OH I might go look at
Old 04-01-2014, 09:31 AM   #9

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monster Coma View Post
Yeah sold it this morning

Found a used Corsa exhaust in OH I might go look at
Nice! I love Subies
Old 04-01-2014, 03:00 PM   #10

Pending pictures, I'm buying an Invidia Q300 Catback 3" exhaust with burnt Titanium tips for the car.
Old 04-01-2014, 03:04 PM   #11

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Pending pictures, I'm buying an Invidia Q300 Catback 3" exhaust with burnt Titanium tips for the car.
Have you even owned this for 12 hours yet?
Old 04-01-2014, 03:04 PM   #12

Quote:
Have you even owned this for 12 hours yet?
yup, 28 hours
Old 04-01-2014, 03:05 PM   #13

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
yup, 28 hours
That's right. Yesterday was a blur
Old 04-01-2014, 03:07 PM   #14

Quote:
That's right. Yesterday was a blur
tons of driving..
Old 04-02-2014, 07:07 AM   #15

Pretty much my goal for what I want the car to look like

Old 04-02-2014, 07:13 AM   #16
fenderpicks is just really nicefenderpicks is just really nicefenderpicks is just really nicefenderpicks is just really nicefenderpicks is just really nice
fenderpicks's Tacoma Gallery
You should have hold out until the 2015 model was released
Old 04-02-2014, 07:21 AM   #17

Its already released and costs over 4k more than what I paid
Old 04-02-2014, 07:39 AM   #18
fenderpicks is just really nicefenderpicks is just really nicefenderpicks is just really nicefenderpicks is just really nicefenderpicks is just really nice
Oh lol
Damn the 2015 models are already on the lot?!?!?

I thought it isn't coming out until later this year?

I am so slow with the cars and stuff
Old 04-02-2014, 07:47 AM   #19

Some of the guys on NASIOC are already modding them
Old 04-02-2014, 08:10 AM   #20
Damn that's freaking fast lol
I would like to see one in my local dealer.
All I saw was the 2013 and 2014 still

Products Discussed in this Thread