Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > Other Builds

Notices

Project: Jeep

Old 04-18-2014, 09:16 AM   #281
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by scocar View Post
Juts stopped by to check your progress.

I want my money back.
Do you have a receipt?
Old 04-18-2014, 09:19 AM   #282
You can't fight in here! This is the War Room!
scocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
scocar's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
Do you have a receipt?
I DONT NEED A FUCKING RECEIPT FUDB
Old 04-18-2014, 09:26 AM   #283
I feel so Devo
tinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tinker_troy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Old 04-18-2014, 09:28 AM   #284
You can't fight in here! This is the War Room!
scocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
scocar's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinker_troy View Post
SHUT IT STINKY KOI!
Old 04-18-2014, 09:32 AM   #285
Backdoor Commentator
DoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

DoorDing's Tacoma Gallery
BGRITIS is a serious condition.
Seek help immediately.
Old 04-18-2014, 09:42 AM   #286
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
I have no proof that you subbed to this thread without a receipt. Refund denied.
Old 04-19-2014, 02:10 AM   #288
Chief Pal Guy
MQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AD Command & Control (C2) Retired // Civ Load Planner
Name: Rob III
MQQSE's Tacoma Gallery
It's the weekend ... will Julie be stopping by with more puppy pics? Her fans want to know.
Old 04-19-2014, 06:55 AM   #289

Quote:
Originally Posted by MQQSE View Post
It's the weekend ... will Julie be stopping by with more puppy pics? Her fans want to know.
We're pretty busy this weekend, with Easter and all. I'll tell her to get with it
Old 04-19-2014, 06:56 AM   #290
Chief Pal Guy
MQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shed

MQQSE's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
We're pretty busy this weekend, with Easter and all. I'll tell her to get with it
Happy Easter to you both.

Time to roll outta here ... catch ya' later.
Old 04-20-2014, 07:32 PM   #291
Julie4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJulie4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJulie4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJulie4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJulie4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJulie4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJulie4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJulie4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJulie4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJulie4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJulie4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Julie4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Soldier needs a foster while he is away on training.

Old 04-20-2014, 10:10 PM   #292
Chief Pal Guy

MQQSE's Tacoma Gallery
Hi Julie. Very cool site ... Bookmarked.
Old 04-24-2014, 07:21 PM   #293
Julie4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJulie4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJulie4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJulie4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJulie4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJulie4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJulie4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJulie4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJulie4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJulie4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJulie4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Julie4x4's Tacoma Gallery
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RC98...be&app=desktop
Old 04-26-2014, 12:05 AM   #295
bunk is on a distinguished road
bunk's Tacoma Gallery
What's the verdict on the air filter so far?
Old 04-26-2014, 12:21 AM   #296
snow is awesome
VE7OSR is one of the sharper tools in the shedVE7OSR is one of the sharper tools in the shedVE7OSR is one of the sharper tools in the shedVE7OSR is one of the sharper tools in the shedVE7OSR is one of the sharper tools in the shedVE7OSR is one of the sharper tools in the shedVE7OSR is one of the sharper tools in the shedVE7OSR is one of the sharper tools in the shedVE7OSR is one of the sharper tools in the shedVE7OSR is one of the sharper tools in the shedVE7OSR is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rob II
VE7OSR's Tacoma Gallery
Travelling for work is what is keeping me from adopting another pet, though i dd manage 13 years with one company where I was driving where i needed to go, and my Alaskan Malamute - Conan was able to join me. Did lots of camping out, and actually never had a problem finding a motel to stay at that would accept pets. Worksites were a bit more challenging, but I could usually find a secluded, safe place away from the machinery and forklifts, where I could tie him up. On rare occasions he got to stay in the truck with the a/c running. He lived to 16 years.
Old 04-26-2014, 07:51 AM   #297

Quote:
Originally Posted by bunk View Post
What's the verdict on the air filter so far?
I just submitted a baseline oil sample to Blackstone. The OEM filter allowed for 11 PPM silica, where as the average is 9 PPM, so that's the benchmark the Donaldson filter has to hit. The best aftermarket filter I have tested was an AFE dry filter (IIRC), and it was around 300 PPM silica.
Old 04-26-2014, 07:54 AM   #298

Quote:
Originally Posted by VE7OSR View Post
Travelling for work is what is keeping me from adopting another pet, though i dd manage 13 years with one company where I was driving where i needed to go, and my Alaskan Malamute - Conan was able to join me. Did lots of camping out, and actually never had a problem finding a motel to stay at that would accept pets. Worksites were a bit more challenging, but I could usually find a secluded, safe place away from the machinery and forklifts, where I could tie him up. On rare occasions he got to stay in the truck with the a/c running. He lived to 16 years.
yeah, You cant have a pet if you aren't there to give it attention.
Old 04-26-2014, 12:07 PM   #299
Backdoor Commentator
DoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

DoorDing's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I just submitted a baseline oil sample to Blackstone. The OEM filter allowed for 11 PPM silica, where as the average is 9 PPM, so that's the benchmark the Donaldson filter has to hit. The best aftermarket filter I have tested was an AFE dry filter (IIRC), and it was around 300 PPM silica.
New aftermarket air filter slogan: Is sand in your engine really that bad?
Old 09-20-2014, 10:53 PM   #300

Newest mods are, more dents/scratches in the skid plates, 1/8" "Flattened exhaust pipe exit mod", and some lights. Rock lights, LED Quadratec headlight, and KC C3 Cubes.

Attached Thumbnails
Project: Jeep-kc-lights-2.jpg   Project: Jeep-led-lights-2.jpg   Project: Jeep-kc-lights.jpg