Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > Other Builds

Notices

Jefferson's '65 Dodge Dart

Old 05-24-2010, 10:35 PM   #22
Panda Jerk
THXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jefferson View Post
you need to be in a band to own that.. otherwise youre just a rapist.. Sorry man
no way youre just pissed cuz you bought some dodge and didnt have the idea to slam a bread truck first
Old 05-24-2010, 10:41 PM   #24
Panda Jerk
THXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shed

THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
You got me Jake! Damn, just too quick for me HAHA
hahaha

but seriously one day i want a '53 VW oval window bug...slammed......or a two tone grey and white '68 bay window bus with black 15" empi's!......slammed.

or a '67 split window panel bus.....slammed

OR a '65 ford econoline panel like this

slammed
Old 05-24-2010, 10:45 PM   #26
Panda Jerk

THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
i couldnt have something like that.. id put the money into it and see that rust and just.. nope.. it would have to get fixed.
well not a rusted pile like that but slammed like that
Old 05-24-2010, 10:46 PM   #28
Panda Jerk

THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
OH HAHA gotchaaa..!
i wanna see that dart though someday!
Old 05-24-2010, 10:59 PM   #30
Panda Jerk

THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
nice!
Old 06-21-2010, 12:04 AM   #31
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Bumpo
Old 06-21-2010, 02:28 AM   #32
Wag More Bark Less
Simon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Retired 1983-2007 Signal O4
Name: Judy or Jude :)
Simon's Mom's Tacoma Gallery
I love your Dodge Dart
Great pics of the Build!
Old 06-21-2010, 07:29 AM   #34
OCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: MP
OCTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Nice looking car, I've seen one of those before with a Bored 383 in it. Than thing was sick.
Old 06-21-2010, 08:03 AM   #35
needs to stop cruising Buy/Sell/Trade....
jefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sex Panther
jefferson's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to jefferson
Quote:
Originally Posted by OCTaco View Post
Nice looking car, I've seen one of those before with a Bored 383 in it. Than thing was sick.
i've been thinking of putting in a 340 or a 360 cause the block is the same size and reinstalling my 273's valve covers on it to make it look like a 273... that thing would SCREAM
Old 06-21-2010, 08:08 AM   #36
OCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

OCTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
i've been thinking of putting in a 340 or a 360 cause the block is the same size and reinstalling my 273's valve covers on it to make it look like a 273... that thing would SCREAM

That would be amazing! You would need a new tranny and new gears in the back but well worth the $$$ IMO. The car is so light that you would probably be able to run the 1/4 in the mid-low 11's, stock.
Old 06-21-2010, 08:12 AM   #37
needs to stop cruising Buy/Sell/Trade....
jefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sex Panther
jefferson's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to jefferson
Quote:
Originally Posted by OCTaco View Post
That would be amazing! You would need a new tranny and new gears in the back but well worth the $$$ IMO. The car is so light that you would probably be able to run the 1/4 in the mid-low 11's, stock.
Oh big time. The trans is a 904 so i could rebuild it to be stronger and i could ditch the rear end and pull one from a B-body.. easy swaps.. god damn wouldnt it be rad? haha!
Old 06-21-2010, 08:16 AM   #38

OCTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Oh big time. The trans is a 904 so i could rebuild it to be stronger and i could ditch the rear end and pull one from a B-body.. easy swaps.. god damn wouldnt it be rad? haha!
Sure would be! Let me know if you make it happen, or if you need help with anything. I would be glad to come down and take a ride in that thing.