Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > Other Builds

Notices

1966 Chevy C10

Old 06-01-2010, 05:30 PM   #1
Low and slow
dually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 14S
dually's Tacoma Gallery
1966 Chevy C10

Heres the most recent vid!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jCjBG-0QPiI
Old 06-01-2010, 05:34 PM   #3
Low and slow
dually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the shed

dually's Tacoma Gallery
This is almost done LOL..

I'll see if I can find some pics.
Old 06-01-2010, 05:37 PM   #4
︻╦╤─
Doc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: HM1 (FMF/SW/AW)
Name: Frank
Doc.SS's Tacoma Gallery
suspension looks real good..!!
the rear that is
Old 06-01-2010, 05:40 PM   #5
Low and slow

dually's Tacoma Gallery

Old 06-01-2010, 05:43 PM   #6
︻╦╤─
Doc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Doc.SS's Tacoma Gallery
I built a 69 and dumped the exhaust just behind the bumper....I also dropped a 350 crate motor into it. I should have changed the transmission but it held up fine.
Old 06-01-2010, 05:44 PM   #7
Low and slow

dually's Tacoma Gallery
I wanted to do a built 350 twin turbo setup, but the oldman put the kabosh on that one
Old 06-01-2010, 05:47 PM   #8
︻╦╤─

Doc.SS's Tacoma Gallery
I had a ZZ4 crate motor and 700 R-4 transmission balanced and blue printed, just got rid of it about 4 months ago. I got it for free so I sold it for $100....