My M416 build
I bought this M416 for $800 last October and finally began the process of building it into an expedition trailer a few weeks ago.
I've had the tub and frame separated, blasted, and primed(will be picking up this week or next). I think I'm going to do a sand color on the tub/lid(still working on sourcing/building the lid) and black or gray frame. I'd like to paint it to match the TACO, but I think a black tub would basically become an oven here in TX during the summer.
1. Extend trailer tongue and add a Max Coupler
2. 3,500 axle/electric brake set up to run same wheels and tires as the Tacoma
4. LED lights (interior/exterior)
5. add trailer tongue box and additional mounting options for fuel/water,propane
6. new wiring
7. eventually($$$) a trailer top tent
Comments/Suggestions from anyone who is familiar with this type of project are more than welcome.
|All times are GMT -7. The time now is 01:22 AM.|