Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > OTRATTW

Notices

Horizontal switches

Old 08-27-2014, 01:39 PM   #1
I have a problem for your solution…
Snowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Craig
Snowman's Tacoma Gallery
Horizontal switches

Are you new here or did I just miss it?

I have a couple contura v switches from you guys and I was wondering if they can be made horizontal. I need a couple more but the lower under-ashtray area on the 1st gens have switch cutouts sideways.
Would they work or would I be blinded by direct led light?

And do we get a deal since you are a vendor? Haha

Thanks!
Old 08-28-2014, 07:49 AM   #2
OTRATTW has a brilliant futureOTRATTW has a brilliant futureOTRATTW has a brilliant futureOTRATTW has a brilliant futureOTRATTW has a brilliant futureOTRATTW has a brilliant futureOTRATTW has a brilliant futureOTRATTW has a brilliant futureOTRATTW has a brilliant futureOTRATTW has a brilliant futureOTRATTW has a brilliant future
Name: Jim
OTRATTW's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowman View Post

I have a couple contura v switches from you guys and I was wondering if they can be made horizontal. I need a couple more but the lower under-ashtray area on the 1st gens have switch cutouts sideways.

Thanks!
I've been here for a while, just not as a vendor. The Contura V rockers can be etched horizontally. I haven't heard of any direct LED light issues but I would need to see the area you are installing the switches into.

We offer a 10% discount to forum members. PM me and I'll give you the discount code.
Old 08-28-2014, 05:55 PM   #3
I deal with dead animals
meatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
meatman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowman View Post

Thanks!
I have had those switches in the same spot, there was no blinding light that came from them. I wish i knew that they could be etched horizontal before i replaced the panel.
Old 08-29-2014, 12:40 PM   #4
yeah...im a newbie
Andrew K is on a distinguished road

Name: Andrew
Andrew K's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OTRATTW View Post
We offer a 10% discount to forum members. PM me and I'll give you the discount code.
crap! wish i had seen this before i ordered mine! hey quesetion for OTRATTW, are you guys combining sites? i noticed today otrattw.com doesn't have any products anymore?
Old 08-29-2014, 06:30 PM   #5
OTRATTW has a brilliant futureOTRATTW has a brilliant futureOTRATTW has a brilliant futureOTRATTW has a brilliant futureOTRATTW has a brilliant futureOTRATTW has a brilliant futureOTRATTW has a brilliant futureOTRATTW has a brilliant futureOTRATTW has a brilliant futureOTRATTW has a brilliant futureOTRATTW has a brilliant future
Name: Jim
OTRATTW's Tacoma Gallery
Everything was changed over to the www.otrattw.net website. The .com is up while we work on certain things in the background.