Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Overland Alaska

Notices

Rigid Industries LED's

Old 09-09-2013, 09:41 AM   #21
Kilo Kilo is on a distinguished road

Firefighter:
Name: Kyle
Kilo Kilo's Tacoma Gallery
I'm looking for an SR-Q Flush Mount - Diffused White for an aux. reverse light for now. I'd like to add a pair of Dually Amber Floods for fog lights later on.

Already have a 6" E-Series Spot/Flood and I love it.

Also, we've started putting Rigids on the Fire Trucks at work.
Old 09-11-2013, 05:53 AM   #23
motionridr8 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotionridr8 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotionridr8 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotionridr8 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotionridr8 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotionridr8 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotionridr8 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotionridr8 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotionridr8 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotionridr8 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotionridr8 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Drew
motionridr8's Tacoma Gallery
x2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bogg View Post
Interested in a 20" E series light bar with spot/flood combo in white. Thanks
Old 09-11-2013, 06:02 AM   #24
Ct03si is on a distinguished road
Air Force: vehicle maintenance
Ct03si's Tacoma Gallery
looking into a 10" SR flood pattern and a pair of dually spots to go on a defiant light bar.
Old 09-11-2013, 06:05 AM   #25
Monster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Corey
Monster Coma's Tacoma Gallery
20" SR Flood
Old 09-11-2013, 12:36 PM   #26
Purveyor of Fun
benbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: ^
benbacher's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nofords08 View Post
Oh I've seen those! Cant wait for them to come out. I'm looking for a pair of amber dually floods btw
PM'ed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitch View Post
20" SR or 20" E in white combo
Amber Dulley spots

PM when you have a chance please
PM'ed
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Traveler View Post
http://www.rigidindustries.com/D2-LE...ng-p/d2-dr.htm

Part #50232 Amber D2 Driving pattern - Pair

I'm pretty sure all Rigid lights come with harnesses and switches.
Thanks dude!
Quote:
Originally Posted by deog View Post
pair of dually D2 driving amber with switch and harness. do not see sets like this on there website any more. they did sell them in sets with harness, and switch before
PM'ed
Quote:
Originally Posted by shaiboy645 View Post
looking for a 30'' for behind my grill or 50'' to go on my roof
PM'ed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kilo Kilo View Post
I'm looking for an SR-Q Flush Mount - Diffused White for an aux. reverse light for now. I'd like to add a pair of Dually Amber Floods for fog lights later on.

Already have a 6" E-Series Spot/Flood and I love it.

Also, we've started putting Rigids on the Fire Trucks at work.
PM'ed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bogg View Post
Interested in a 20" E series light bar with spot/flood combo in white. Thanks
PM'ed
Quote:
Originally Posted by motionridr8 View Post
x2
PM'ed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ct03si View Post
looking into a 10" SR flood pattern and a pair of dually spots to go on a defiant light bar.
PM'ed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monster Coma View Post
20" SR Flood
PM'ed
Old 09-11-2013, 12:38 PM   #27
Purveyor of Fun
benbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Alrighty! Everyone has their quotes, lets fill some orders!
Old 09-11-2013, 02:15 PM   #29
Purveyor of Fun

Pm'ed

Alright guys, I'm out for a week going moose hunting so keep posting what you'd like in here and I'll get back to you next week. All of those with quotes if you'd like your order filled PayPal me at benbacher@gmail.com and ill get down to the warehouse when I get back and start shipping orders. we'll square up on shipping after I get a better idea how much they'll cost.
Old 09-11-2013, 03:09 PM   #30
Somebody call for a Wambulance?
Mitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: Paramedic
Name: Mitch
Mitch's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks for the PM. Ill let you know
Old 09-11-2013, 06:14 PM   #32
Purveyor of Fun

I'll hit you up when I get back to town. Didn't bring my price sheet with me.
Old 09-11-2013, 08:07 PM   #33
Ridendirtywhips will become famous soon enoughRidendirtywhips will become famous soon enough
Ridendirtywhips's Tacoma Gallery
Interested in a 20" E series light bar with spot/flood combo in black. Thanks
Old 09-11-2013, 09:32 PM   #34
Purveyor of Fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by benbacher View Post
I'll hit you up when I get back to town. Didn't bring my price sheet with me.
This ^
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ridendirtywhips View Post
Interested in a 20" E series light bar with spot/flood combo in black. Thanks
For this^
Old 09-21-2013, 10:29 PM   #35
DJ01TACO is on a distinguished road

Name: Darrin
DJ01TACO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote On LED

Hey hows it going? Hope you got your moose! Im looking to get this part #91531 soon just need a $$$
Thank you
Darrin
Old 09-22-2013, 11:12 AM   #36
jjbsocal is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjbsocal is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjbsocal is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjbsocal is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjbsocal is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjbsocal is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjbsocal is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjbsocal is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjbsocal is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjbsocal is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjbsocal is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
jjbsocal's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
PM'ed

PM'ed

Thanks dude!

PM'ed

PM'ed

PM'ed

PM'ed

PM'ed

PM'ed

PM'ed
Geez.. I was the first to respond and not even a "hello"..
Old 09-22-2013, 01:04 PM   #37
Purveyor of Fun

Did I miss you?! Thought I sent it.
Old 09-23-2013, 11:05 AM   #38
Purveyor of Fun

Okay everyone has been pmed, let's get some more interest. If hope with 20 pm's out there folks will be purchasing soon! Love to make you a deal!
Old 09-23-2013, 11:13 AM   #39
camojared is a jewel in the roughcamojared is a jewel in the roughcamojared is a jewel in the roughcamojared is a jewel in the rough
Name: Jared
camojared's Tacoma Gallery
E-Series 40in for the grill
Old 09-23-2013, 11:50 AM   #40
JerryTaco has much to be proud ofJerryTaco has much to be proud ofJerryTaco has much to be proud ofJerryTaco has much to be proud ofJerryTaco has much to be proud ofJerryTaco has much to be proud ofJerryTaco has much to be proud ofJerryTaco has much to be proud ofJerryTaco has much to be proud of

Name: Jerry
JerryTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Okay everyone has been pmed, let's get some more interest. If hope with 20 pm's out there folks will be purchasing soon! Love to make you a deal!
Never pm'd me...

I need a 30" single row white with the lower grill mounting brackets for a 2012 taco