Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Overland Alaska

Notices

Rigid Industries LED's

Old 05-17-2014, 01:31 PM   #1241
BBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
BBtacosurfer's Tacoma Gallery
yes because the pelfreybilt bumper only accommodates an SR 20" bar
Old 05-17-2014, 04:31 PM   #1242
Purveyor of Fun
benbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: ^
benbacher's Tacoma Gallery
K, well we can definitely do a custom bar for ya. Not terribly difficult if you'd like to that route. What are you leaning towards at this point, and what questions do you have?
Old 05-17-2014, 05:51 PM   #1243
xmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nathaniel
xmods's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BBtacosurfer View Post
Yeah the OSRAM Cbi. I don't want to run the high beams all the time off road so I should go with the SR Spot only? I like the idea of the D2 Hyperspots. Those things are mean.
If you don't want to run high beams all the time then you would benefit from the flood portion of the combo beam. So in that case a regular production bar will work. But I don't think you would be disappointing with the combo or all spot
Old 05-17-2014, 06:40 PM   #1244
ThomasMore66 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThomasMore66 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThomasMore66 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThomasMore66 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThomasMore66 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThomasMore66 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThomasMore66 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThomasMore66 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThomasMore66 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThomasMore66 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThomasMore66 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ThomasMore66's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by benbacher View Post
K, well we can definitely do a custom bar for ya. Not terribly difficult if you'd like to that route. What are you leaning towards at this point, and what questions do you have?
I can't imagine what driving conditions you have that a regular combo wouldn't cover.
Old 05-17-2014, 11:08 PM   #1245
Purveyor of Fun
benbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shed

This is true, just throwing out options.
Old 05-18-2014, 09:43 AM   #1246
ThomasMore66 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThomasMore66 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThomasMore66 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThomasMore66 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThomasMore66 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThomasMore66 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThomasMore66 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThomasMore66 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThomasMore66 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThomasMore66 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThomasMore66 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ThomasMore66's Tacoma Gallery
Does amber help driving on a dusty road at night, say if you're following someone? I know it works in fog, but I don't see fog too often. What about snow? I've read that the blue covers actually help more in snow.
Old 05-18-2014, 07:55 PM   #1247
BBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThomasMore66 View Post
I can't imagine what driving conditions you have that a regular combo wouldn't cover.
I have the FXRs so I just didn't want to get the same thing with a light bar. The FXRs are super bright.
Old 05-18-2014, 07:56 PM   #1248

Quote:
Originally Posted by xmods View Post
If you don't want to run high beams all the time then you would benefit from the flood portion of the combo beam. So in that case a regular production bar will work. But I don't think you would be disappointing with the combo or all spot
thanks Nate! I really appreciate it bud.
Old 05-18-2014, 09:22 PM   #1249
Purveyor of Fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThomasMore66 View Post
Does amber help driving on a dusty road at night, say if you're following someone? I know it works in fog, but I don't see fog too often. What about snow? I've read that the blue covers actually help more in snow.

We sell TONS of blue covers up here in AK, amber does great for dust. Thats why chase lights are amber.
Old 05-20-2014, 11:26 AM   #1250
thebeeler is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebeeler is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebeeler is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebeeler is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebeeler is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebeeler is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebeeler is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebeeler is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebeeler is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebeeler is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebeeler is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Daniel
thebeeler's Tacoma Gallery
I'd like a quote on 2 Q2's in the driving/hyperspot combo. I have FX-R's with 85122 bulbs running 50watts that's why I am interested in the Hyperspot combo. If you feel a different light bar/dually set up would be better, feel free to tell me why!
Old 05-21-2014, 06:06 AM   #1251
Smoke is just really niceSmoke is just really niceSmoke is just really niceSmoke is just really niceSmoke is just really nice
Smoke's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by benbacher View Post
We actually sell more than you'd think. It's a good use of space I'll give it that. Not really my style, but to each their own.

Lemme know when you can buy sheets of steel, have it laser cut, precision bent, and powder coated for ten bucks. I think you and I should go into business!
Sheet of steel that size is about 5$(less if you buy a 4x8 sheet..), then cut it with a grinder. 4$ paint can.

its over priced like all rigid stuff. but if people pay for it, great for you guys.
Old 05-21-2014, 07:57 AM   #1252
Purveyor of Fun

What you described is not what this is. Sure you can make THAT for ten bucks, but thats not the same thing. Anyways, daniel I got your request. I think Q2's would be great on a 90's pickup. They really fit the body style nicely. As for the beam pattern I think thats a good choice! Give me a buzz at 9073511047 anytime and we'll get you going!
Old 05-26-2014, 12:16 PM   #1253
motionridr8 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotionridr8 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotionridr8 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotionridr8 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotionridr8 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotionridr8 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotionridr8 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotionridr8 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotionridr8 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotionridr8 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotionridr8 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Drew
motionridr8's Tacoma Gallery
hey, looking for a price on (2) 4" E2's, white, driving, surface mount, SKU 17361 shipped to 03031. thanks!
Old 06-09-2014, 10:31 PM   #1254
Bulletproof is on a distinguished road

Name: Ben
Bulletproof's Tacoma Gallery
30" E2 combo beam, also would need mounting bracket to install in lower bumper opening.

thanks!
Old 07-23-2014, 06:52 PM   #1255
The Sailing Memebr
anders99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedanders99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedanders99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedanders99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedanders99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedanders99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedanders99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedanders99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedanders99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedanders99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedanders99 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matthew
anders99's Tacoma Gallery
Just wondering the status of my order and giving you a bump!
Old 07-24-2014, 06:28 PM   #1256
The Sailing Memebr
anders99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedanders99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedanders99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedanders99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedanders99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedanders99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedanders99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedanders99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedanders99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedanders99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedanders99 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matthew
anders99's Tacoma Gallery
Great service and it was a pleasure doing business with you!