Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Overland Alaska

Notices

Rigid Industries LED's

Old 09-08-2013, 12:28 AM   #1
Purveyor of Fun
benbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: ^
benbacher's Tacoma Gallery
Rigid Industries LED's

Hey all, so I recently became a dealer for Rigid Industries, I can literally get every product they carry. Rigid has some pretty stringent rules on pricing but I do have some flexibility. Just trying to see if folks would be interested. Best way to move forward is to put down what you're interested in and I will contact you with a price. Been thinking about my own setup and it will be as follows:
2x 6" SR Specter
1x 30" E Series
2x 10" E Series
3x Q4's (not out yet)
6x Dually's in flood
8x Rigid A-series

Should about cover it
Post up your dream lists and I'll see how I can help.
Old 09-08-2013, 12:33 AM   #2
jjbsocal is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjbsocal is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjbsocal is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjbsocal is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjbsocal is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjbsocal is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjbsocal is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjbsocal is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjbsocal is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjbsocal is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjbsocal is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
jjbsocal's Tacoma Gallery
Just got a new 2013 DCLB.. and this is what i think Id like to start with;

1x 30" SR
1x 20" E or SR (maybe)
4x Duallys
Old 09-08-2013, 12:36 AM   #3
davidjmay is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidjmay is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidjmay is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidjmay is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidjmay is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidjmay is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidjmay is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidjmay is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidjmay is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidjmay is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidjmay is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: David
davidjmay's Tacoma Gallery
Another LED dealer

At least you aren't selling chinese lights. So props for american made
Old 09-08-2013, 12:39 AM   #4
Juan Solo is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuan Solo is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuan Solo is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuan Solo is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuan Solo is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuan Solo is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuan Solo is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuan Solo is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuan Solo is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuan Solo is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuan Solo is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army: 91B - Mechanic
Name: Johnny
Juan Solo's Tacoma Gallery
Pair of Dually D2 driving lights?
Old 09-08-2013, 08:37 AM   #5
Purveyor of Fun
benbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shed

FAQ SHEET

Here I will post pictures, dimensions, and light output specifications for the Rigid lights I most commonly get requests for. This should answer a lot of my PM's by itself and provide a faster response and ultimately better service to those interested.

CHEERS!

SR SERIES -

E-Series

D-Series

Old 09-08-2013, 12:32 PM   #7
Purveyor of Fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bogg View Post
No sense eating popcorn, throw up what you'd like and I'll contact you.
Old 09-08-2013, 02:44 PM   #8
Cloudy-fabricator of things
Whitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Name: Johnathan
Whitecloud's Tacoma Gallery
I might be in. What I'd like (eventually):

20" dual row
4 dually's
Old 09-08-2013, 02:59 PM   #9
nofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Patrick
nofords08's Tacoma Gallery
Whats a Q?
Old 09-08-2013, 04:07 PM   #10
hondarider215 will become famous soon enough

Name: Wes
hondarider215's Tacoma Gallery
1x 20" E
2x 10" E
Old 09-08-2013, 04:52 PM   #11
Purveyor of Fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by nofords08 View Post
Whats a Q?
Not out yet, it's essentially 5-6" bars stacked into as square. 9000 lumens each and I'm planning on 3 of them.
Old 09-08-2013, 09:05 PM   #13
nofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Patrick
nofords08's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by benbacher View Post
Not out yet, it's essentially 5-6" bars stacked into as square. 9000 lumens each and I'm planning on 3 of them.
Oh I've seen those! Cant wait for them to come out. I'm looking for a pair of amber dually floods btw
Old 09-08-2013, 09:06 PM   #14
Somebody call for a Wambulance?
Mitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: Paramedic
Name: Mitch
Mitch's Tacoma Gallery
20" SR or 20" E in white combo
Amber Dulley spots

PM when you have a chance please
Old 09-08-2013, 10:36 PM   #15
Purveyor of Fun

How many duallys?
Old 09-08-2013, 11:21 PM   #16
Somebody call for a Wambulance?
Mitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: Paramedic
Name: Mitch
Mitch's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by benbacher View Post
How many duallys?
Sorry. Just a pair
Old 09-08-2013, 11:24 PM   #17
REBELTACO
The Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
The Traveler's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by deog View Post
pair of dually D2 driving amber with switch and harness. do not see sets like this on there website any more. they did sell them in sets with harness, and switch before
http://www.rigidindustries.com/D2-LE...ng-p/d2-dr.htm

Part #50232 Amber D2 Driving pattern - Pair

I'm pretty sure all Rigid lights come with harnesses and switches.
Old 09-08-2013, 11:32 PM   #18
deog has much to be proud ofdeog has much to be proud ofdeog has much to be proud ofdeog has much to be proud ofdeog has much to be proud ofdeog has much to be proud ofdeog has much to be proud ofdeog has much to be proud ofdeog has much to be proud of
Name: snicklefritz
deog's Tacoma Gallery
pair of dually D2 driving amber with switch and harness. do not see sets like this on there website any more. they did sell them in sets with harness, and switch before
Old 09-08-2013, 11:34 PM   #19
shaiboy645 is on a distinguished road
Name: shai
shaiboy645's Tacoma Gallery
looking for a 30'' for behind my grill or 50'' to go on my roof