Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Overland Alaska

Notices

Airflow America! The only snorkel made FOR OUR TRUCKS!!

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-18-2014, 05:50 AM   #261
Red
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone put an ARB pre-cleaner on their airflow snorkel?

http://www.4wheelparts.com/Performan...n=ARBPBH000237
Old 08-18-2014, 07:22 AM   #262
ckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ckeene9's Tacoma Gallery
NYCO is running a pre cleaner, don't believe it's a ARB one though.
Old 08-18-2014, 07:28 AM   #263
Red
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks for the heads up, I will shoot him a pm.
Old 08-19-2014, 12:10 AM   #264
Purveyor of Fun
benbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: ^
benbacher's Tacoma Gallery
Donaldson. They do work. They do also hurt fuel economy a bit. Not much, but when you're already at 8mpg like me...
Old 09-01-2014, 12:22 PM   #265
Ridendirtywhips will become famous soon enoughRidendirtywhips will become famous soon enough
Ridendirtywhips's Tacoma Gallery
Just sent you a payment for the kit. Thanks
Old 09-01-2014, 08:11 PM   #266
          
skygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shed

skygear's Tacoma Gallery
Awesome! I can't wait to join the party too
Old 09-01-2014, 08:12 PM   #267
          
skygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shed

skygear's Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Large View Post
Anyone put an ARB pre-cleaner on their airflow snorkel?

http://www.4wheelparts.com/Performan...n=ARBPBH000237
Do want too!
Old 09-13-2014, 08:21 PM   #268
Ridendirtywhips will become famous soon enoughRidendirtywhips will become famous soon enough
Ridendirtywhips's Tacoma Gallery
Finally installed mine.
Old 09-13-2014, 08:25 PM   #269
Purveyor of Fun
benbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Looks great with the bushwhackers!!!
Old 09-13-2014, 08:27 PM   #270
          

skygear's Tacoma Gallery
DAMN!!!!! Looks nice. I really need to ship this box so I can get mine in time for the Overland EXPO EAST
Old 09-13-2014, 08:28 PM   #271
Theloraxcross is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheloraxcross is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheloraxcross is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheloraxcross is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheloraxcross is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheloraxcross is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheloraxcross is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheloraxcross is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheloraxcross is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheloraxcross is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheloraxcross is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force: C141 Loadmaster
Name: Joseph
Theloraxcross's Tacoma Gallery
I have an Airflow that I have'nt installed yet. Is it going to decrease my fuel economy or is that just when the pre-filter is added?
Old 09-13-2014, 08:33 PM   #272
ckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ckeene9's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Theloraxcross View Post
I have an Airflow that I have'nt installed yet. Is it going to decrease my fuel economy or is that just when the pre-filter is added?
Just with the prefilter. If anything you may pick up a touch with just the snorkel.
Old 09-13-2014, 08:36 PM   #273
Purveyor of Fun

Skygear text me your address, I'll get the ball rolling on my end.
Old 09-13-2014, 08:43 PM   #274
          

skygear's Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theloraxcross View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ckeene9 View Post
Just with the prefilter. If anything you may pick up a touch with just the snorkel.
This.

I will only use the pre filter when the time warrants. Deserts, beaches, dusty roads, and forest fires!
Old 09-20-2014, 12:51 PM   #275
AaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Name: Aaron
AaronArf's Tacoma Gallery
FYI the Air Flow snorkels now come with black clamps for the top hat...unless mine was a fluke. Just opened up my package, won't be installing for about two weeks. ( GF bought mine direct from expeditioneers for my bday )
Old 09-20-2014, 12:57 PM   #276
Purveyor of Fun

I think your gf bought it from me

Unless some other guy on here got lucky too!
Old 09-20-2014, 01:19 PM   #277
AaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Name: Aaron
AaronArf's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by benbacher View Post
I think your gf bought it from me

Unless some other guy on here got lucky too!
Lol she sent me the invoice for my truck file....looks like someone else is getting lucky too!
Old 09-20-2014, 01:21 PM   #278
Purveyor of Fun

What are the odds lol
Old 09-20-2014, 01:45 PM   #279
Purveyor of Fun

She had a cali area code iirc anyway. All airflow snorkels come from expeditioneers, so it'll have their tags on it unless removed by somebody or shipped direct from me (which doesn't happen to you southerners since it saves yall money in shipping)

Products Discussed in this Thread