Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Overland Alaska

Notices

Airflow America! The only snorkel made FOR OUR TRUCKS!!

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-02-2014, 10:35 AM   #162
Im not like the other Crumbs, Im my own Crumb
NEWBIETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNEWBIETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNEWBIETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNEWBIETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNEWBIETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNEWBIETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNEWBIETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNEWBIETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNEWBIETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNEWBIETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNEWBIETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: JAKE
NEWBIETACO's Tacoma Gallery
There is no routing under the hood different from the factory, its all in the fender well.
Old 06-02-2014, 10:38 AM   #163
Purveyor of Fun
benbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: ^
benbacher's Tacoma Gallery
Lets get that problem solved
Old 06-02-2014, 12:13 PM   #164
deadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
deadhed61's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by benbacher View Post
Lets get that problem solved
Just gotta find enough loose change in and around my seats and we'll make it happen!
Old 06-30-2014, 10:30 AM   #166
Its 4 o’clock somewhere
la0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
la0d0g's Tacoma Gallery
Testimonial: Last week we did a cross Nevada trip on dirt roads. By the end of it I had racked up over 825 very dusty miles, most of the time following another Tacoma. This weekend I went to change out my air filter since I figured it would be coated after the trip, pulled it out and it looked pretty damn white still so I sealed the box back up and went on my way. One of the other guys that was on the trip pulled his filter out after day 2 and it was super dirty (though not sure the last time he replaced his).
Old 07-09-2014, 02:03 PM   #168
deadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Are there any photos out there with the tube routing inside the fender wall? wondering how low it sits compared the the bottom of the fender
Old 07-09-2014, 02:41 PM   #169
Ulysiss has a spectacular aura aboutUlysiss has a spectacular aura aboutUlysiss has a spectacular aura about

Name: Ulysiss
Ulysiss's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by deadhed61 View Post
Are there any photos out there with the tube routing inside the fender wall? wondering how low it sits compared the the bottom of the fender

I didnt take pics at that point but it sist pretty snug doesnt hang at all
Old 07-09-2014, 03:21 PM   #170
Its 4 o’clock somewhere
la0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shed

la0d0g's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I can take one when I get off work if you want.
Old 07-09-2014, 03:24 PM   #171
Conceal Carry
slodc4 has a brilliant futureslodc4 has a brilliant futureslodc4 has a brilliant futureslodc4 has a brilliant futureslodc4 has a brilliant futureslodc4 has a brilliant futureslodc4 has a brilliant futureslodc4 has a brilliant futureslodc4 has a brilliant futureslodc4 has a brilliant futureslodc4 has a brilliant future

Name: Steven
slodc4's Tacoma Gallery
Do you need the factory intake tube for this to work? Currently I have the 1st gen trd intake and the main intake tube is different than the Oem one
Old 07-09-2014, 03:27 PM   #172
Its 4 o’clock somewhere

la0d0g's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by slodc4 View Post
Do you need the factory intake tube for this to work? Currently I have the 1st gen trd intake and the main intake tube is different than the Oem one
It is intended to be plumped to the OEM intake with the scoop cut off.

Edit: the OEM piece slides into the Airflow tubing with some silicone and then tightened down with a hose clamp. You could probably change out the attachment to fit thought.

Old 07-09-2014, 03:36 PM   #173
Conceal Carry
slodc4 has a brilliant futureslodc4 has a brilliant futureslodc4 has a brilliant futureslodc4 has a brilliant futureslodc4 has a brilliant futureslodc4 has a brilliant futureslodc4 has a brilliant futureslodc4 has a brilliant futureslodc4 has a brilliant futureslodc4 has a brilliant futureslodc4 has a brilliant future

slodc4's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks so much. Rep added!
Old 07-09-2014, 03:40 PM   #174
Conceal Carry

slodc4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by la0d0g View Post
It is intended to be plumped to the OEM intake with the scoop cut off.

Edit: the OEM piece slides into the Airflow tubing with some silicone and then tightened down with a hose clamp. You could probably change out the attachment to fit thought.

Do you use the Oem air box/filter also?
Old 07-09-2014, 03:42 PM   #175
ckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ckeene9's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
This is with 2.25" cut out of my fenders. The lowest point of the plumbing is still probably another 2" above my fender cut.
Attached Thumbnails
Airflow America! The only snorkel made FOR OUR TRUCKS!!-image.jpg  
Old 07-09-2014, 03:51 PM   #176
Its 4 o’clock somewhere

la0d0g's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by slodc4 View Post
Do you use the Oem air box/filter also?
Yes
Old 07-09-2014, 03:55 PM   #177
Its 4 o’clock somewhere

la0d0g's Tacoma Gallery
ckeene beat me to it but I took them so I'm sharing them

I have 2" cut out of my fenders

Old 07-09-2014, 04:19 PM   #178

Quote:
I can take one when I get off work if you want.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ckeene9 View Post
This is with 2.25" cut out of my fenders. The lowest point of the plumbing is still probably another 2" above my fender cut.
Quote:
ckeene beat me to it but I took them so I'm sharing them

I have 2" cut out of my fenders

Exactly what I was looking for. Thanks guys!!! About to cut 1.5-2'' off my fenders and was just hoping it didn't hang too low.

After changing out my air filter a couple weeks ago after running Moab, this is definitely on the top of my needs list and now I don't really have any more reasons NOT to get this...

After changing out my air filter a couple weeks ago after running Moab, this is definitely on the top of my needs list
Old 07-09-2014, 07:23 PM   #179
NewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Travis, Truck: Baja
NewRider's Tacoma Gallery
so what the slim chance that you could sell parts of this kit? Sense I've fiberglass flared fenders I've gotta do a "custom" snorkel but I'd like the part attached to the A column and actually visible to be very clean looking an not home made
Old 07-11-2014, 06:39 PM   #180
Red
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery
I went Ben a pm, does he only get on certain times?

Products Discussed in this Thread