Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Overland Alaska

Notices

Airflow America! The only snorkel made FOR OUR TRUCKS!!

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-28-2014, 09:03 AM   #1
Purveyor of Fun
benbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: ^
benbacher's Tacoma Gallery
Airflow America! The only snorkel made FOR OUR TRUCKS!!

Last January I was very excited when I saw that someone had finally created a snorkel that was built for, and designed on, our trucks. No more of this, "It kind of fits with minor adjustment". That always drove me nuts. Where else have I put something on, that "kind of" works. The Airflow design is proven to provide enough air to run a supercharger, the only one as far as I know that claims this.
The design is built around a very large opening to ram as much air down your intake as possible.

Protect your engine now from the obvious dangers of hydrolocking, but also, just keep the filter clean! A lot of people don't know but the automotive snorkel was originally designed for dust, not water! By moving your intake further from the wheel well, you bring in cleaner air, helping you desert runners keep your filters from jamming up. Let your engine breathe right, and do the preventative maintenance necessary for those tricky water crossings now!

It is my great pleasure to now carry Airflow America snorkels at Overland Alaska!
PM for more details or simply to buy one now for $460.69 SHIPPED!!

Old 01-28-2014, 11:27 AM   #2
DJ KRAZY K is on a distinguished road

Air Force: Pilot
DJ KRAZY K's Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs up

Sweet! I have been wanting to get one do they have a website? And has anyone used one yet or not???
Old 01-28-2014, 11:31 AM   #3
Red
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery
Old 01-28-2014, 12:37 PM   #4
Purveyor of Fun
benbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I'll get more pictures up today, but yes, lots of members using this already. Check out spoonmans rig for starters
Old 02-02-2014, 10:07 AM   #6
Purveyor of Fun

Sounds good, sold two others this week. Keep em' coming. This is great insurance from hydrolocking your engine. But do bear in mind, there are other things that should be waterproofed before submarining.
Old 02-02-2014, 11:08 AM   #10
Purveyor of Fun

Already asked Airflow, they said they didn't want to run one currently but are open to it in the future. Rest assured, when I can, I will. But it's not going to happen anytime soon.
Old 02-02-2014, 11:28 AM   #12
I am the one who knocks
Spoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jamie
Spoonman's Tacoma Gallery
Airflow snorkels fit really nice. I got one of the first ones for my 06, and it was an easy install. And a perfect fit.

My milage went up with the snorkel. I had a crappy, obstructive intake before.
Old 02-02-2014, 11:44 AM   #13
Purveyor of Fun

I need that milage boost haha. Currently get 9.
Old 02-02-2014, 11:53 AM   #14
HARD CAAAAAAARRRRRRRL
Papa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jared
Papa Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Subd
Old 02-02-2014, 12:01 PM   #15
2011supercoma is on a distinguished road
Name: capt. schyler
2011supercoma's Tacoma Gallery
subd
Old 02-02-2014, 12:11 PM   #16
Sje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: Boatswains Mate
Name: Sean
Sje1124's Tacoma Gallery
Sub'd
Old 02-02-2014, 12:15 PM   #17
ToyComa84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa84 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Matt(hew)
ToyComa84's Tacoma Gallery
Light boat?
Old 02-02-2014, 12:55 PM   #18
Purveyor of Fun

What?
Old 02-03-2014, 04:12 PM   #19
Kanoodle is on a distinguished road

Kanoodle's Tacoma Gallery
sub'd
Old 02-03-2014, 04:16 PM   #20
FreakShow333
Nutzo333 is on a distinguished road

Name: Cory
Nutzo333's Tacoma Gallery