Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Pelfreybilt Off-Road

Notices

Pelfreybilt Off-Road

Old 08-15-2014, 05:08 PM   #3081
ckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ckeene9's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeyBaja View Post
Hi I have a question about the skid plates, your website says the shipping is ups or fastenal. I much prefer ups, so just wanted to ask are any of the skids too big to ship ups to my door, or it's no problem?
UPS for all the skids.
Old 08-19-2014, 12:33 PM   #3084
HARD CAAAAAAARRRRRRRL
Papa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jared
Papa Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Hey Tyler hows it going??? Haven't been on in a while. Hope everything is going well. I was wondering if you would want to go wheeling on sunday? Hope you don't mind me posting this here.
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/sou...ml#post9061201
Old 08-19-2014, 12:34 PM   #3085
Red
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ice Horse View Post

Where did you get that
Old 08-19-2014, 06:21 PM   #3086
All I Do Is Nguyen
gym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jimmy
gym_jamz's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

I don't have any Pelfreybilt products but I want a sticker!
Old 08-19-2014, 06:41 PM   #3087
Cornfed
95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: jake
95 taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

That looks really good.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gym_jamz View Post
I don't have any Pelfreybilt products but I want a sticker!
I have no PB products (except for a drink koozie and a bottle opener) but rock a PB sticker.
I just want tyler to start making 1st gen products.
Old 08-19-2014, 09:25 PM   #3089
Fire Pony
Ice Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Lauren
Ice Horse's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks everyone! Got the sticker in Moab in a goodie bag. I have some other smaller Pelfrey stickers too.

And I want one of those tank tops too, I love my current ones but those match my sticker!
Old 08-20-2014, 06:45 AM   #3090
Pelfreybilt Off-Road
Socalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tyler
Socalduckslayer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeyBaja View Post
Hi I have a question about the skid plates, your website says the shipping is ups or fastenal. I much prefer ups, so just wanted to ask are any of the skids too big to ship ups to my door, or it's no problem?

I used to recommend ups but they have been changing things up a bit, they use some formula for measuring the weight based on measurements and it's killing the price. I sent a couple bumpers to Canada recently and they were around $240 each, got the bill a few weeks later and they charged over $700 each.
Same is happening with skids.
Old 08-20-2014, 07:06 AM   #3091
ckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ckeene9's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by T4C0CH40S View Post
Thanks Satin!!

Those look sweet!
Old 09-01-2014, 03:40 PM   #3093
TimberLandTaco is on a distinguished road
Name: Mason
TimberLandTaco's Tacoma Gallery
I test fitted my bumpers last night. I'm worried that you'll be able to tell that they were rusted, even after I paint them. They're rusted worse in some spots. The shipping was messed up and they sat in Maryland for a week and I'm guessing that sometime before they were rained on and water got trapped in the plastic wrapping. Do you have any advice to get this off? There are a bunch of little pit marks. Pelfreybilt Off-Road-imageuploadedbytapatalk1409610949.547332.jpgPelfreybilt Off-Road-imageuploadedbytapatalk1409611076.076183.jpgPelfreybilt Off-Road-imageuploadedbytapatalk1409611100.493547.jpgPelfreybilt Off-Road-imageuploadedbytapatalk1409611128.762623.jpg
Old 09-01-2014, 03:57 PM   #3094
Strike Planner
squint0241 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquint0241 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquint0241 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquint0241 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquint0241 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquint0241 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquint0241 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquint0241 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquint0241 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquint0241 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquint0241 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Rick
squint0241's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TimberLandTaco View Post
I test fitted my bumpers last night. I'm worried that you'll be able to tell that they were rusted, even after I paint them. They're rusted worse in some spots. The shipping was messed up and they sat in Maryland for a week and I'm guessing that sometime before they were rained on and water got trapped in the plastic wrapping. Do you have any advice to get this off? There are a bunch of little pit marks. Attachment 287589Attachment 287591Attachment 287592Attachment 287593
I'm gonna say a good sand blasting and Powder Coating should remedy that issue...
Old 09-01-2014, 04:11 PM   #3095
MichelinMan
teamhypoxia is one of the sharper tools in the shedteamhypoxia is one of the sharper tools in the shedteamhypoxia is one of the sharper tools in the shedteamhypoxia is one of the sharper tools in the shedteamhypoxia is one of the sharper tools in the shedteamhypoxia is one of the sharper tools in the shedteamhypoxia is one of the sharper tools in the shedteamhypoxia is one of the sharper tools in the shedteamhypoxia is one of the sharper tools in the shedteamhypoxia is one of the sharper tools in the shedteamhypoxia is one of the sharper tools in the shed

teamhypoxia's Tacoma Gallery
There's a good chance the metal used to make that bumper looked worse than that before Tyler got ahold of it and worked his magic.

IOW it's all surface rust and minor at that. Not an issue.
Old 09-01-2014, 07:33 PM   #3096
It doesn't matter if it has a few pot marks in it. Tyler's work is grade a. I was just looking for some advice to get rid of the rest. I don't want to flap disk the entire thing lol. I'm taking it to sandblasting tomorrow, hopefully powder coating won't show the marks
Old 09-03-2014, 10:20 AM   #3098
bococlimber is on a distinguished road

bococlimber's Tacoma Gallery
Can't wait to get my high clearance rear bumper! STOKED!
Old 09-09-2014, 04:04 PM   #3099

Yayyyyy