LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Pelfreybilt Off-Road

Notices

Pelfreybilt Off-Road

Old 04-21-2012, 08:04 PM   #41
biborado is a splendid one to beholdbiborado is a splendid one to beholdbiborado is a splendid one to beholdbiborado is a splendid one to beholdbiborado is a splendid one to beholdbiborado is a splendid one to beholdbiborado is a splendid one to behold
Name: Stephen
biborado's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrdSurgie View Post
Damn if i would have knowen about you, I would have bought your stuff to keep it local.
Ditto
Old 04-30-2012, 07:00 AM   #42
Leoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Leo
Leoffensive's Tacoma Gallery
hey duck slayer. where can i get my hands on one of those snazzy cb antenna mount like i saw at fiesta??
Old 04-30-2012, 07:57 AM   #43
Pelfreybilt Off-Road
Socalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tyler
Socalduckslayer's Tacoma Gallery
Are you wanting the snazzy single mount or the extra snazzy bed bar style?
Old 04-30-2012, 08:58 AM   #50
Ainokea
RecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
RecklessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Holyfield. Its a sweet ass bar made from 1.75 wall dom tubing I think. Bolts directly into bed rail system. Can't beat it. Much better than most I have seen out there. You should hit the duckslayer up for one you will love it.
Old 04-30-2012, 09:51 AM   #52
nfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: GSM1
Name: Chris
nfs257's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by holyfield19 View Post
What about the one for the front.
Just shoot him a pm. If he doesnt respond let me know. He is great to work with and his products cant be beat!
Old 04-30-2012, 09:52 AM   #53
Leoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Im currently lookin for the single mount
Old 04-30-2012, 09:58 AM   #54
cRaZy oLdmAn
4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Doug
4WD's Tacoma Gallery
After checking out csjumper's cab chop plating Tyler did, top notch !!

It looks amazing !! no seams, looks better than factory..

Hands down the best I've seen to date, & I need some tubes up front, If only you needed springs....
Old 04-30-2012, 04:04 PM   #55
Pelfreybilt Off-Road
Socalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Thanks for all the positive comments guys.

If anyone has specific questions about parts or services feel free to PM me and we can sort things out. Thanks
Old 04-30-2012, 04:07 PM   #56
Pelfreybilt Off-Road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gregero View Post
Where can I get MY hands on more of those bird sausages!?
Ill see if I have more in the deep freeze, I'm sure there is a bit left. Glad you like them. Sorry again about the pellet in the one, cant find all of them all the time.
Old 04-30-2012, 04:51 PM   #57
cRaZy oLdmAn
4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Doug
4WD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Socalduckslayer View Post
Ill see if I have more in the deep freeze, I'm sure there is a bit left. Glad you like them. Sorry again about the pellet in the one, cant find all of them all the time.

Haha, lead poisoning ?

nawwwww , steel shot ....
Old 05-01-2012, 05:56 AM   #60

duckslayer. i sent you a pm. at least i think i did.

Products Discussed in this Thread