LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Pelfreybilt Off-Road

Notices

Pelfreybilt Off-Road

Old 04-25-2013, 04:18 PM   #1481
ckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ckeene9's Tacoma Gallery
Makes swapping tires easy!
Attached Thumbnails
Pelfreybilt Off-Road-image.jpg  
Old 04-27-2013, 06:21 PM   #1482
Professionull
battlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
battlescars's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ckeene9 View Post
Makes swapping tires easy!
Don't scratch that bumper, it's a BAMF!
Old 04-27-2013, 08:01 PM   #1483
Datsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Datsik's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Socalduckslayer View Post
Standard rear bumpers are ready to go

Dont know why It wont flip over, edited it and still comes out upside down, best if viewed from Australia

Sooo I was snooping around on Pelfreybilt.com as usual and saw this!
Old 04-28-2013, 07:21 PM   #1484
Student / Vol. FF
MGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
MGMTacoFF's Tacoma Gallery
Tyler, when you say the bumper comes with "basic rotopax mounts," do you mean that if we wanted to add two Rotopax cans (do you have a 2 gallon gas and 1.75 gallon water in your pictures?), all we would have to do is buy the cans from Rotopax and no mounting hardware? Or would we have to buy more mounting and handle hardware to add 2 cans?

Matt
Old 04-29-2013, 07:34 AM   #1485
Pelfreybilt Off-Road
Socalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tyler
Socalduckslayer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MGMTacoFF View Post
Tyler, when you say the bumper comes with "basic rotopax mounts," do you mean that if we wanted to add two Rotopax cans (do you have a 2 gallon gas and 1.75 gallon water in your pictures?), all we would have to do is buy the cans from Rotopax and no mounting hardware? Or would we have to buy more mounting and handle hardware to add 2 cans?

Matt

Thanks for asking, I see where that may be confusing or perhaps misleading. What I mean is that the holes for mounting rotopax mounts are in the gate already. There are no additional rotopax pieces included. I have a 3gal gas and a 1.75 gal water stacked.
Old 04-29-2013, 11:07 AM   #1486
Student / Vol. FF
MGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
MGMTacoFF's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Socalduckslayer View Post
Thanks for asking, I see where that may be confusing or perhaps misleading. What I mean is that the holes for mounting rotopax mounts are in the gate already. There are no additional rotopax pieces included. I have a 3gal gas and a 1.75 gal water stacked.
Ok thank you for the info. Is there any way to have a custom small swing out that only has the Rotopax mounts and no tire mount? And if possible, how much would that be compared to the $400 for the full swing out?

Matt
Old 04-29-2013, 11:18 AM   #1488
Pelfreybilt Off-Road
Socalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by MGMTacoFF View Post
Ok thank you for the info. Is there any way to have a custom small swing out that only has the Rotopax mounts and no tire mount? And if possible, how much would that be compared to the $400 for the full swing out?

Matt
This would probably cut the swing out price in about half. The Spindle and latch system I use is massive but also pricey. It would definitely not be necessary for a couple gas cans. Honestly, if it was me and I wanted to do a hi-clearance and not mount a spare tire back there I would go with no gate and put the rotopax in the bed of the truck. The hi-clearance without gate actually has a better departure angle because it is closer to the truck in the rear, the version with the gate sticks out farther to make room for the spindle and gate.
I am currently working on one like this and will have pics very soon once my customer mounts it
Old 04-29-2013, 11:19 AM   #1489
Pelfreybilt Off-Road

Quote:
Originally Posted by PcBuilder14 View Post
You need to get access to a 1st gen!

Yes I do, we have done a little here and there but not gone full bore on the 1st's....yet
Old 04-29-2013, 02:16 PM   #1490
Who needs roads?
Taco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Micah
Taco me elmo's Tacoma Gallery
I have quite a few things come from Tyler's shop.

Front bumper, sliders, rear light bar, battery hold down and more soon.
Old 04-29-2013, 04:57 PM   #1492
Skewpage
chilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rodrigo
chilidogrc's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gelo760 View Post
Checking in right now at PB . Getting the sliders mounted . They're looking great .
Jelly
Old 04-29-2013, 05:19 PM   #1497
Damaged Goods
ag4892 is one of the sharper tools in the shedag4892 is one of the sharper tools in the shedag4892 is one of the sharper tools in the shedag4892 is one of the sharper tools in the shedag4892 is one of the sharper tools in the shedag4892 is one of the sharper tools in the shedag4892 is one of the sharper tools in the shedag4892 is one of the sharper tools in the shedag4892 is one of the sharper tools in the shedag4892 is one of the sharper tools in the shedag4892 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andy
ag4892's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gelo760 View Post
Let me throw a couple pics up in here . The fitment is outstanding .

Looks great...but what is that big shiny thing reflected in the door?

Products Discussed in this Thread