Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Pelfreybilt Off-Road

Notices

2012 Front Plate bumpers

Old 12-31-2012, 11:53 PM   #621
Desert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Bill
Desert Drifter's Tacoma Gallery
Mikehole: Truck/bumper looks real good! kinda like the single hoop.
Old 01-01-2013, 12:47 AM   #622
Mikehole has a brilliant futureMikehole has a brilliant futureMikehole has a brilliant futureMikehole has a brilliant futureMikehole has a brilliant futureMikehole has a brilliant futureMikehole has a brilliant futureMikehole has a brilliant futureMikehole has a brilliant futureMikehole has a brilliant futureMikehole has a brilliant future

Name: Mike
Mikehole's Tacoma Gallery
Thank you DD and MC. I like it too!
and
Happy New Year!
Old 01-01-2013, 01:58 AM   #623
Datsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Datsik's Tacoma Gallery
Looks really good mike! Hope you get lots of use from it
Old 01-01-2013, 09:10 AM   #624
TRDoffroad is on a distinguished road
Name: Jen
TRDoffroad's Tacoma Gallery
Looks great
Old 01-07-2013, 09:03 PM   #625
Monster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Corey
Monster Coma's Tacoma Gallery
Old 01-08-2013, 07:42 PM   #626
Datsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Datsik's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monster Coma View Post
Your sig still cracks me the F*ck up lol

On another note, I can't wait for that bumper to get installed on my truck!
Old 01-08-2013, 07:47 PM   #627
Monster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Datsik View Post
Your sig still cracks me the F*ck up lol

On another note, I can't wait for that bumper to get installed on my truck!
I figure till I find something better its staying lol, whens your bumper due? or are you like me and still waiting to purchase (only due to lack on income not because im undecided lol)
Old 01-08-2013, 10:01 PM   #628
Datsik's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monster Coma View Post
I figure till I find something better its staying lol, whens your bumper due? or are you like me and still waiting to purchase (only due to lack on income not because im undecided lol)
It's the best lol. I paid just waiting for it to get put together. Should be ready by the end of the month. Stoooked lol
Old 01-11-2013, 11:52 PM   #630
Datsik's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by YotaMatt View Post
Added some lights..will try and get winch on this weekend
I'm trying to pick out which fog lights to order from the rigid site. Which ones will fit?
Old 01-12-2013, 04:17 AM   #632
Datsik's Tacoma Gallery
Sweet what kind of winch you running?
Old 01-12-2013, 04:54 AM   #634
Datsik's Tacoma Gallery
Do those have a divorced cylinder.
Old 01-12-2013, 09:06 AM   #636
Pelfreybilt Off-Road
Socalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tyler
Socalduckslayer's Tacoma Gallery
That Xrc comp looks like a pretty nice winch, I can't speak from experience but they look to be pretty good quality for an excellent price. I've always been a Warn guy but they are pricey. Looks like it fits well and the divorced solenoid is what you need especially if your bumper has the led bar in it.
Old 01-12-2013, 09:27 AM   #637
ElTacoCaliente will become famous soon enoughElTacoCaliente will become famous soon enough
ElTacoCaliente's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by YotaMatt View Post
So installed my duallys today...kinda tight fit got them in there tho
Oh ya and that stupid license plate :banghead:
Looks SICK with the extra bars to the sides of the center hoop! AWESOME!
Old 01-15-2013, 08:37 PM   #639
Pelfreybilt Off-Road
Socalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tyler
Socalduckslayer's Tacoma Gallery
Save the Hammers, please sign even if you are from other part of the country. This place needs to be preserved for offroaders. If they get this, they wont stop there

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/sou...-petition.html
Old 01-15-2013, 08:41 PM   #640

I signed it, I have no idea what that place is but I signed it lol