Notices

Transporting TRD Exhaust before install

Old 07-13-2010, 06:37 PM   #1
TACO FTW
D3R3k is on a distinguished road
Name: Derek
D3R3k's Tacoma Gallery
Transporting TRD Exhaust before install

I ordered a TRD exhaust from a local dealership, but I am wondering how I am going to get it home to install it. Does it come in a box? How far is it going to hang out of the back of my truck bed?
Old 07-13-2010, 06:43 PM   #3
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by fletch aka View Post
No box, left corner of bed to right corner of tailgate and bed. As I recall it hung out a couple of feet in the back and maybe a foot to the side. I have a short bed. I tied on a shop towel to make it legal.
This ^^^^ I did the same thing
Old 07-13-2010, 06:52 PM   #4
I got fisted
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Joe
wildjerseyfirefighter's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to wildjerseyfirefighter
bolt that bitch on in the dealer parking lot
Old 07-13-2010, 06:52 PM   #5
TACO FTW
D3R3k is on a distinguished road
Name: Derek
D3R3k's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks guys! So I just need to attach a towel on the edges? Any particular color?
Old 07-13-2010, 06:56 PM   #6
supremetaco2 is a glorious beacon of lightsupremetaco2 is a glorious beacon of lightsupremetaco2 is a glorious beacon of lightsupremetaco2 is a glorious beacon of lightsupremetaco2 is a glorious beacon of light
supremetaco2's Tacoma Gallery
i use red
Old 07-13-2010, 06:57 PM   #7
Roll Tide
HondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: James
HondaGM's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by wildjerseyfirefighter View Post
bolt that bitch on in the dealer parking lot
thats right,go for it