1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

JBA Cat-Back Exhaust?

Discussion in 'Performance and Tuning' started by 007Tacoma, Jun 17, 2008.

1. Jun 17, 2008 at 7:54 PM
    007Tacoma

007Tacoma [OP] I dub thee malicious!

Member:
    First Name:
    Mark
    San Antonio, TX
    Vehicle:
    2015 4Runner Trail Edition Premium
    Cloaking Device
    Does anyone have any experience, opinion, sound clips, or even know of some one that has owned one of these?

My wife wants me to replace the muffler that I bashed on the highway... :rolleyes:

We don't have very much money right now (read - ever), and I really like the price of these. Of course the people at URD are saying that they are awesome. However, I can't find anyone that has experience with these. Anybody?

:help:

http://www.urdusa.com/product_info....=1260518558&osCsid=5fqf4ms868plrsaeib9uh0s256

[​IMG]

2. Jun 17, 2008 at 8:00 PM
    tacomaman06

tacomaman06 Carolina Alliance: Enforcer

Member:
    First Name:
    Will
    York,South Carolina
    Vehicle:
    '16 Tundra TRD Pro
    getting there....
    hey Mark.......i heard a soundclip of one before somewhere, cant remember where though. it sounded decent, but just my opinion, it aint worth that much $$$. just get a muffler you like and have a shop cut the old(and damaged:D;):cool:) one out and weld a new one in, and even add a nice shiny tip to it. it'll be essentially the same thing, but alot cheaper;)!! then...........maybe you can get the urd intake you were wanting(from the buy/sell/trade/ forum). just a thought bro!

here are some different sound clips from youtube..........some are with the jba catback hopefully.

http://www.youtube.com/results?sear...b jba exhaust s&b intake system&v=yNYWaJr6Kbo

3. Jun 17, 2008 at 8:08 PM
    itsmyturn

itsmyturn Well-Known Member

Member:
    Victorville, CA
    Vehicle:
    08 dbl cab TRD sport
    afe Pro-Dry S dropin, Readylift leveling kit, TRD skid plate, Alpine CDA-9887, 6K D2S HID
    jba makes quality products. i was looking at the very same exhaust. autoanything.com has it cheaper with free shipping. might want to give them a try.

4. Jun 17, 2008 at 8:33 PM
    Ridingontrd

Ridingontrd Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Richard
    Laughlin,N.V
    Vehicle:
    trd sport 4x4 w/towpkg
    aFe prodry,Dynomax ultra flo ss,Scangauge2,Demello front bumper,BudBuilt skids,sliders(local)AllPro rear bumper,Wet O's cobalt blu,w/halfpiping,TRD logo in gold,R/L hood struts,5150's@10"aal 3 pack,T/C uca,Light racing c/o,1"diff.drop,de-badged,
    I have the jba c-back,sound is good at idle,very quite at h/way rpm.drone around the 50-55 mph.I was thinking headers in the future.Why i went w/jba.I hadn't found this form yet.:frusty: Save some cash??just go w/muffler.Dynomax super turbo was recommended in May ORA mag.Magnaflow(of course)Flowmaster(for sound only)Would i go w/jba again?? NO. cost was about 335.

5. Jun 18, 2008 at 5:36 PM
    007Tacoma

007Tacoma [OP] I dub thee malicious!

Member:
    First Name:
    Mark
    San Antonio, TX
    Vehicle:
    2015 4Runner Trail Edition Premium
    Cloaking Device
    Well I think I am going to wait and have Planet Pickup (San Antonio) put a new muffler on my truck, but I am going to wait until I can't stand the new one anymore.

For now, my wife is helping me get the URD True Cold Air Intake that eltacoloco is selling! :devil:

Products Discussed in

To Top