Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Performance and Tuning

Notices

dtlt intalled

Old 07-25-2010, 01:43 PM   #1
commander101
jason1kyle has a brilliant futurejason1kyle has a brilliant futurejason1kyle has a brilliant futurejason1kyle has a brilliant futurejason1kyle has a brilliant futurejason1kyle has a brilliant futurejason1kyle has a brilliant futurejason1kyle has a brilliant futurejason1kyle has a brilliant futurejason1kyle has a brilliant futurejason1kyle has a brilliant future

Army: 2-16in/ 2-3in
jason1kyle's Tacoma Gallery
dtlt intalled

finally got them on just gotta get the o2 simulator put on havent had time to sit down and find the instructions for it but heres some pics
Attached Thumbnails
dtlt intalled-p7230011.jpg   dtlt intalled-p7230012.jpg   dtlt intalled-p7230013.jpg  
Old 07-25-2010, 02:00 PM   #2
TMASS has a spectacular aura aboutTMASS has a spectacular aura about

Navy: Prior 2nd Class Petty Office(EO2) with the Navy Seabee's
Name: T-MASS
TMASS's Tacoma Gallery
RIGHT ON! Thanks for the photo's. I'm doing mine here very soon. I just sold my TRD Cat Back and upgraded to the Super Turbo Flow Cat back. I also powder coated the rear section with a wrinkle finish.. All chrome is going bye bye here very soon.
Old 07-25-2010, 09:37 PM   #5
Its Wicked Flow BITCHES!!
KenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: ヽ(`Д´)ノ
KenpachiZaraki's Tacoma Gallery
Stock headers come out like a breeze. Passenger side goes in pretty easy, the drivers side have me the most problems.theres a little tab that connects from the header to the truck, and you have to muscle it outta the way to be able to have enough room to get it in.other than that it's pretty straight forward
Old 07-26-2010, 07:34 PM   #6
commander101
jason1kyle has a brilliant futurejason1kyle has a brilliant futurejason1kyle has a brilliant futurejason1kyle has a brilliant futurejason1kyle has a brilliant futurejason1kyle has a brilliant futurejason1kyle has a brilliant futurejason1kyle has a brilliant futurejason1kyle has a brilliant futurejason1kyle has a brilliant futurejason1kyle has a brilliant future

yeah I'm gonna black out my truck also when i get the time and money

headers were pretty easy to install just had to take off the exhaust bolts and nuts to get the dtlts on definitely more power in higher end and better sound

where do the o2 sims wire into??
Old 07-26-2010, 07:36 PM   #7
ktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ktmrider's Tacoma Gallery
Im going to do it
Old 07-27-2010, 08:35 AM   #8
Its Wicked Flow BITCHES!!
KenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: ヽ(`Д´)ノ
KenpachiZaraki's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jason1kyle View Post
yeah I'm gonna black out my truck also when i get the time and money

headers were pretty easy to install just had to take off the exhaust bolts and nuts to get the dtlts on definitely more power in higher end and better sound

where do the o2 sims wire into??
O2 Sims wire into the second set of o2 sensors. you have to do this UNDER the truck. might as well do it when you install the headers. but Its pretty easy to do, you might have to wiggle out the connectors cuz mine were stuck on pretty good
Old 07-27-2010, 05:53 PM   #9
commander101

Quote:
Originally Posted by KenpachiZaraki View Post
O2 Sims wire into the second set of o2 sensors. you have to do this UNDER the truck. might as well do it when you install the headers. but Its pretty easy to do, you might have to wiggle out the connectors cuz mine were stuck on pretty good
my problem is that i dont know what wire goes to what and i dont have a wire diagram or anything
Old 07-27-2010, 06:19 PM   #10
BANNED in 49 states...
AriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andrew
AriZonaD54's Tacoma Gallery
Just ordered this from URD. So pumped.
Old 07-27-2010, 06:27 PM   #11
TACO SUPREME
c0astie31 has much to be proud ofc0astie31 has much to be proud ofc0astie31 has much to be proud ofc0astie31 has much to be proud ofc0astie31 has much to be proud ofc0astie31 has much to be proud ofc0astie31 has much to be proud ofc0astie31 has much to be proud ofc0astie31 has much to be proud ofc0astie31 has much to be proud of
Coast Guard: MK1/E-6
Name: Dennis
c0astie31's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to c0astie31
i love my headers. easy install, serious power with a trd s/c and 2.85 pulley, i love it
Old 07-28-2010, 05:25 PM   #12
commander101

Quote:
Originally Posted by c0astie31 View Post
i love my headers. easy install, serious power with a trd s/c and 2.85 pulley, i love it

i want a s/c but dont have the money for it