LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Performance and Tuning

Notices

JBA or Magnaflow

Old 07-28-2010, 07:02 AM   #1
That's some tight butthole
malander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: max
malander's Tacoma Gallery
JBA or Magnaflow

now that I'm making headway with my suspension set up I'm looking towards my next mod, either a magnaflow cat-back or a JBA cat-back. I can't decide. I'm looking for some performance but a nice rumble nothing ricey. Can anyone compare these two? Thanks
Old 07-28-2010, 03:07 PM   #2
malander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shed

bump anyone?
Old 08-06-2010, 09:45 PM   #3
TOYOTRON is on a distinguished road
Army: 24th Infantry Division
Name: Milo
TOYOTRON's Tacoma Gallery
I put jba so far i love it great sound good performance....pricey but worth it
Old 08-21-2010, 07:33 PM   #4

does the extended cab model fit double cabs? i cant find a double cab model
Old 08-22-2010, 08:12 AM   #5
TOYOTRON is on a distinguished road
Army: 24th Infantry Division
Name: Milo
TOYOTRON's Tacoma Gallery
I have Jba headers and catback it sounds great magnaflow is good but the more you open up the throttle the louder it gets for me that's just annoying loud after awhile it drives you into road rage lol Jba is worth it. I believe they are the same length the difference is the cargo bed is shorter.
Old 08-22-2010, 12:04 PM   #6

thanks alot man im finally gonna pull the trigger on this one and headers may be a future mod how much to install yours?
Old 08-22-2010, 07:24 PM   #7

btw any sound bites of the jba header/cat back set up? ive been contemplating this for the future thanks
Old 08-22-2010, 07:26 PM   #8
scraping my emblems off my plasti-dip
crf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
crf69's Tacoma Gallery
just got a jba off ebay .....for 220!!!!!! cannot wait!!!!! i will make a tube clip!
Old 08-22-2010, 07:54 PM   #9

headers or cat back?
Old 09-06-2010, 02:59 PM   #10
Mac Dude is on a distinguished road
Mac Dude's Tacoma Gallery
Magnaflow!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tye4pCr6e1c

Products Discussed in this Thread