Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Performance and Tuning

Notices

Woot!!! Just got a flowmaster original 40 S put in!

Old 01-16-2010, 11:31 PM   #21
Batman
airsoft_warrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedairsoft_warrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedairsoft_warrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedairsoft_warrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedairsoft_warrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedairsoft_warrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedairsoft_warrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedairsoft_warrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedairsoft_warrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedairsoft_warrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedairsoft_warrior is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zack
airsoft_warrior's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to airsoft_warrior
Find out the size I think I did 2.5 but I cant remember. Check Ebay for mufflers. Find a reputable person on there I got mine for like $80 or so then had a local shop install for $30 Not too bad!
Old 01-16-2010, 11:32 PM   #22
Batman
airsoft_warrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedairsoft_warrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedairsoft_warrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedairsoft_warrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedairsoft_warrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedairsoft_warrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedairsoft_warrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedairsoft_warrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedairsoft_warrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedairsoft_warrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedairsoft_warrior is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomabud View Post
Congrats on the install, I'm sure it sounds SICK!

Did you (or anyone else) notice the 40 series improving MPG at all?? If not, would it improve with a more mild exhaust, ie: 50 series?
Might sound dumb, but as much as I would like a great sound, I need to save $$ while I'm in college...
I havent noticed a increase in HP or MPG. I got the SUPER 40 Delta series. Only paid 110 or so for it shipped and installed. Thanks to Ebay. They have some great deals on there. Just find a reputable seller. Like I said above. I took mine to a local shop to put it on.
Old 01-24-2010, 06:28 PM   #23
sdTACOmaniac is on a distinguished road

sdTACOmaniac's Tacoma Gallery
so what was the answer to what inlet outlet diameter size ?? i'm going with a round center in center out ,14 in.magnaflow.
Old 01-24-2010, 06:53 PM   #24
Batman

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdTACOmaniac View Post
so what was the answer to what inlet outlet diameter size ?? i'm going with a round center in center out ,14 in.magnaflow.
I think mine was 2.5 in/out. but i am not sure. it was over a year ago already.
Old 01-24-2010, 09:05 PM   #25
RELLIM is one of the sharper tools in the shedRELLIM is one of the sharper tools in the shedRELLIM is one of the sharper tools in the shedRELLIM is one of the sharper tools in the shedRELLIM is one of the sharper tools in the shedRELLIM is one of the sharper tools in the shedRELLIM is one of the sharper tools in the shedRELLIM is one of the sharper tools in the shedRELLIM is one of the sharper tools in the shedRELLIM is one of the sharper tools in the shedRELLIM is one of the sharper tools in the shed

RELLIM's Tacoma Gallery
i've got a FM 40 series, an AR 25 with a AR 25 resonator, and a Magnaflow XL on the shelf.

I'm wondering what the Aero turbine will do for my 4.0. I've heard sound clips, sounds really raspy.
The 40 series should sound pretty good, i remember that about 2k rpms it starts to resonate.

Has anyone put duals before the rear tire?