Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Performance and Tuning

Notices

who's running a NON Dumped dynomax super turbo?

Old 08-07-2010, 05:30 PM   #1
Evasive Maneuvers PMKMS
tacobox has much to be proud oftacobox has much to be proud oftacobox has much to be proud oftacobox has much to be proud oftacobox has much to be proud oftacobox has much to be proud oftacobox has much to be proud oftacobox has much to be proud oftacobox has much to be proud oftacobox has much to be proud of

tacobox's Tacoma Gallery
who's running a NON Dumped dynomax super turbo?

This muffler is next on my endless list of things todo. I don't like the idea of dumping the exhaust under the truck. I want to run a stock routed tailpipe section. Post what part number you used and pics if ya got em
Old 08-08-2010, 08:50 PM   #2
Official TW Igloo Builder
cantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hugh Jass
cantac09's Tacoma Gallery
ya i have one but im away from the truck for a few days so i will take pics when i get back
Old 08-08-2010, 08:56 PM   #3
BANNED in 49 states...
AriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andrew
AriZonaD54's Tacoma Gallery
Mine is dumped but only until this Saturday. I'm having the TRD tip powercoated this week and then welded back up shortly after. I think the muffler is the TITS
Old 08-09-2010, 05:31 AM   #4
Evasive Maneuvers PMKMS
tacobox has much to be proud oftacobox has much to be proud oftacobox has much to be proud oftacobox has much to be proud oftacobox has much to be proud oftacobox has much to be proud oftacobox has much to be proud oftacobox has much to be proud oftacobox has much to be proud oftacobox has much to be proud of

tacobox's Tacoma Gallery
what part #'s did yall use? I'm thinkin of the 17748, bein it's about the same size as the stocker.
Old 08-09-2010, 10:35 AM   #5
Official TW Igloo Builder
cantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hugh Jass
cantac09's Tacoma Gallery
i dont know the part number off the top of my head but mine is way smaller that the stock muffler
Old 08-09-2010, 01:19 PM   #6
"She's a 'beaut Clark"
chadleeper is on a distinguished road
Name: Chad
chadleeper's Tacoma Gallery
Got min DST welded in last week. So far I love it. Nice deep sound but, is not super loud in the cab at highway speeds. I painted the exhuast piping after the muffler with high heat black paint instead of adding a tip. I also painted the welds to help prevent rust.