Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Performance and Tuning

Notices

Additech

Old 08-09-2010, 02:46 PM   #1
CopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Maximum Security Correctional Officer
Name: Matt
CopDoctor's Tacoma Gallery
Additech

Did a search and only found one comment on it, so just wanted to get some opinions...probably gonna get flamed but I can take it.

King Soopers pumps up the street have some deal for Additech that apparently mixes in with your fuel as you pump, couldn't really find too much info on it as I'm sure it's pretty new...anyone have any experience? worth the extra few bucks? as good as a 40hp NOS sticker?

I did find some info out there, but it's all provided by know-it-alls that barely give a decent argument
Old 08-09-2010, 02:59 PM   #3
CopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Maximum Security Correctional Officer
Name: Matt
CopDoctor's Tacoma Gallery
a company's website is never going to tell you bottom line truth....they're going to sell their product, i was looking for first hand experience