Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Performance and Tuning

Notices

What kind of air intake systems for '99 4 banger

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-19-2010, 07:58 PM   #1
moderately modded
drifter has a brilliant futuredrifter has a brilliant futuredrifter has a brilliant futuredrifter has a brilliant futuredrifter has a brilliant futuredrifter has a brilliant futuredrifter has a brilliant futuredrifter has a brilliant futuredrifter has a brilliant futuredrifter has a brilliant futuredrifter has a brilliant future

Name: Sam
drifter's Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs down What kind of air intake systems for '99 4 banger

Hello,
What kind of air intake systems for a 1999 V4 2.7L tacoma are there that could give me a lil more power, gas mileage, sportier sound? I'd prefer to keep it below $200 if possible.

Would something like this be good?
http://www.4wheelparts.com/prodDetai...tno=AEM22-463P
Or how about one of these
http://www.autopartswarehouse.com/se...toTrust&Npp=50

thanks
Old 08-19-2010, 08:08 PM   #2
That's some tight butthole
malander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: max
malander's Tacoma Gallery
deckplate mod would yield the most gains per cash spent id try that first and if you arent satisfied take the plunge on something nicer. although i have heard that it helps out I4's alot more than v6's i noticed some gains on my v6

Products Discussed in this Thread