LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Performance and Tuning

Notices

Bear River Converters Tacoma World Discounts

Old 08-20-2010, 03:23 PM   #1
Bear River is on a distinguished road
Bear River's Tacoma Gallery
Bear River Converters Tacoma World Discounts

I don't want to come across the wrong way here. I know I am not a sponsor (I inquired about it but got no response) but I have received a warm reception from many members here. So I basically want to make an announcement.

All products listed at www.bearriverconverters.com in the universal converters section, all direct fit parts made for Toyotas, all stainless steel exhaust tips, and all mufflers will be 25% off if you enter "TACOMAWORLD" as the discount code. This code does not expire currently. I appreciate the support of the TacomaWorld community, and look forward to serving more of you.
Old 08-20-2010, 04:24 PM   #3
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
Welcome.
Old 08-20-2010, 04:25 PM   #4
What is this "search" you speak of?
Andrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Andrew H's Tacoma Gallery
Good product at a good price with great people working for them. They should become a vendor here.
Old 08-20-2010, 04:30 PM   #5
KodiakVA is on a distinguished road
KodiakVA's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks for the great offer. 25% is nothing to sneeze at! Well done.
Old 08-20-2010, 04:35 PM   #6
vv I think it's growing
mreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
mreimann's Tacoma Gallery
what model would you recommend for the first gen and second gen tacoma's?
Old 08-21-2010, 07:37 AM   #7
Well, that depends on whether you have the stock pipe size, and how loud you want it. Overall I recommend the quieter 18SC series. The stock size on a 1st or 2nd gen will probably be 2 1/4", so the 18SC224 or 13SC224 will both fit well. In either instance, you will need to add a piece of pipe to make up the difference in length between the stock muffler and the new one.
Old 08-21-2010, 07:48 AM   #8
Gringo Bandito
tcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
tcBob's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bear River View Post
I don't want to come across the wrong way here. I know I am not a sponsor (I inquired about it but got no response)
pm tcbob about this
Old 01-19-2011, 10:09 PM   #9
Ok, we just got a discount code feature set up on our site.

The site will now automatically give the discount if you enter "TACOMAWORLD" as the discount code. This should make getting the discount faster and easier. The discount code will work on all universal converters, all Toyota specific parts, mufflers, and exhaust tips.
Old 07-12-2011, 07:45 AM   #10
Wannabe crawler
NC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
NC10TRDSPORT's Tacoma Gallery
Glad I found this! Time to order real soon!
Old 07-15-2011, 06:32 AM   #11
Wannabe crawler
NC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
NC10TRDSPORT's Tacoma Gallery
Ordered a 13" 2.5 In/out yesterday!
Old 06-19-2012, 06:34 PM   #12
TruckyTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruckyTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruckyTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruckyTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruckyTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruckyTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruckyTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruckyTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruckyTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruckyTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruckyTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TruckyTruck's Tacoma Gallery
Just ordered my 13... Thanks for talking to me about it over the phone today, Lorin! cant wait to put up a video with its sweet growl!
Old 08-12-2012, 08:55 PM   #13
TruckyTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruckyTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruckyTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruckyTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruckyTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruckyTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruckyTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruckyTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruckyTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruckyTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruckyTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TruckyTruck's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks again for the muffler. I finished my custom exhaust. Feel free to have a look:
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/per...-flow-trd.html