Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Performance and Tuning

Notices

Old 08-21-2010, 07:52 AM   #1
FLtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFLtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFLtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFLtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFLtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFLtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFLtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFLtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFLtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFLtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFLtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
FLtaco's Tacoma Gallery

Who's got me beat. Running a 2005 prerunner double cab and hit 138000 last night. And I know threads exist asking peoples miles. But I'm looking for higher miles than mine in a 2nd gen.
Attached Thumbnails
138,000-imageuploadedbytapatalk.jpg  
Old 08-21-2010, 08:14 AM   #3
FLtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFLtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFLtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFLtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFLtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFLtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFLtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFLtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFLtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFLtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFLtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

FLtaco's Tacoma Gallery
Yea I purchased it in 07 with 75,000 but I wouldn't have purchased any other truck with that many miles on it. Only a Yota
Old 08-29-2010, 05:36 AM   #4
4milestogo is a jewel in the rough4milestogo is a jewel in the rough4milestogo is a jewel in the rough

4milestogo's Tacoma Gallery
I have 95k on my 2005 and it's as stong as ever.
Old 08-29-2010, 03:01 PM   #5

FLtaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4milestogo View Post
I have 95k on my 2005 and it's as stong as ever.
Amen my friend. Yotas are the best around. Nothings ever gunna bring us down. Cause were the best around!!
Old 08-29-2010, 03:09 PM   #6
The "Search" tab is your friend!!
steviestyles is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteviestyles is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteviestyles is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteviestyles is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteviestyles is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteviestyles is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteviestyles is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteviestyles is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteviestyles is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteviestyles is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteviestyles is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force:
Name: Steve
steviestyles's Tacoma Gallery
There was someone who posted a couple of months back that they have 183,000 on a 2nd gen.
Old 08-29-2010, 03:29 PM   #7
Trying to Spread Common Sense and Rational Thought
tx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 1st Fast Co, Golf 2/4
Name: Zech (pronounced zak)
tx_shooter's Tacoma Gallery
I currently have 107k on my '06 PreRunner DC, and at my current rate I'll be adding 1.5k a month.