Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Performance and Tuning

Notices

Trd quick shifter

Old 08-21-2010, 07:29 PM   #1
Banned
raswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Rick
raswank's Tacoma Gallery
Trd quick shifter

Anyone use one of these on their 6 speeds? Trd's
Old 08-21-2010, 07:42 PM   #2
sethr21785 is a splendid one to beholdsethr21785 is a splendid one to beholdsethr21785 is a splendid one to beholdsethr21785 is a splendid one to beholdsethr21785 is a splendid one to beholdsethr21785 is a splendid one to behold

Air Force: Missile Maint Tech, 2 Muns
Name: Seth
sethr21785's Tacoma Gallery
I have one.. Cleans up the sloppy shifter very nice.. URD sells a similar product that is a bit cheaper
Old 08-22-2010, 08:44 PM   #3
2gtacoma has a brilliant future2gtacoma has a brilliant future2gtacoma has a brilliant future2gtacoma has a brilliant future2gtacoma has a brilliant future2gtacoma has a brilliant future2gtacoma has a brilliant future2gtacoma has a brilliant future2gtacoma has a brilliant future2gtacoma has a brilliant future2gtacoma has a brilliant future
Name: Daniel
2gtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
yes i have the urd ss ive had it for 2 years and no problem. Either are great products
Old 08-22-2010, 08:46 PM   #4
Stayed Up Too Late
Untamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 0311-Bravo 1/23 4th Mar. Div. Reserves
Name: Adam
Untamed_SS's Tacoma Gallery
I have the TRD and I love it. I haven't used the URD, but from reading coments, I'd suggest going with the TRD, even though the price is steeper.
Old 08-22-2010, 08:59 PM   #5
megillet is one of the sharper tools in the shedmegillet is one of the sharper tools in the shedmegillet is one of the sharper tools in the shedmegillet is one of the sharper tools in the shedmegillet is one of the sharper tools in the shedmegillet is one of the sharper tools in the shedmegillet is one of the sharper tools in the shedmegillet is one of the sharper tools in the shedmegillet is one of the sharper tools in the shedmegillet is one of the sharper tools in the shedmegillet is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Mark
megillet's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to megillet
I have the TRD and it is a must have; the stock throw sucks (and I was used to a long throw from my previous ride, a Yukon). It just takes way too long to shift without it, the truck loses too much momentum (unless you are driving without regard to MPGs).
Old 10-12-2010, 09:29 PM   #6
hfd9367 is on a distinguished road
hfd9367's Tacoma Gallery
URD vs. TRD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Untamed_SS View Post
I have the TRD and I love it. I haven't used the URD, but from reading coments, I'd suggest going with the TRD, even though the price is steeper.
Just installed my URD ss today. Delivers on all of it's promises and I wondered what took me so long to get this quick upgrade. From what I've heard, the URD ss doesn't experience as much vibration as that of the TRD--but that's just what I "heard" Anyways, happy with my 100 dollah investment.
Old 10-12-2010, 09:37 PM   #7
spatchley is a splendid one to beholdspatchley is a splendid one to beholdspatchley is a splendid one to beholdspatchley is a splendid one to beholdspatchley is a splendid one to beholdspatchley is a splendid one to beholdspatchley is a splendid one to behold
Army: 3-8 Cav
Name: Josh
spatchley's Tacoma Gallery
I put my TRD short shifter on a week after I got my truck and I wouldn't want to drive without it. Worth the money for sure