Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Performance and Tuning

Notices

jba headers

Old 08-22-2010, 08:17 PM   #1
That's some tight butthole
malander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: max
malander's Tacoma Gallery
jba headers

i just ordered my jba cat back today and im freakin excited. the only down side to this is now i want MORE. I was thinking of headers and havent had seen much feed back on jba headers for the 3.4 anyone have any experience? i am open to other suggestions but jba seems to be easier on the wallet (hence the cat back although i found some pretty good reviews). im looking for something to add some rumble and power as long as i dont lose anything in the low end. any help is appreciated